🍁Chapter 34 ~To Capture His Heart!~

——————————————————

When Hyakuzawa left the gym, Tendou called all his teammates and announced that Shoyo is back!

Everyone hurriedly ran to the gym when they heard the news with a panting face.

Goshiki was the first to greet Shoyo with a bear hug. He screamed that he missed Shoyo so much over and over again, Shirabu had no choice but to push him away so that everyone can have their turn.

Shoyo was helpless since he saw how everyone in Shiratorizawa was fighting for who's gonna hug Shoyo next.....Shoyo turned into his Fox form, his nine tails spread and hugged all of them.

Shiratorizawa had no complaints after that. And when they saw the missing arm on Shoyo, they were terrified and worried! So they kept asking questions which made Shoyo have a headache for the very first time....

Everyone asked what happened whilst still hugging or sitting on Shoyo's tail. Since everyone was so curious....Shoyo had no choice but to tell the story so that they will finally shut up...

"Its a very long story, so I will try my best to summarize..."

Everyone obediently nodded.

"The reason why I cannot contact you all for a long time was because I wanted to finish my job quickly and come back. And....As for my arm..." He looked at his missing arm with awkwardness.

"Well, while I was fighting an Evil Spirit, a powerful Evil Spirit who's full of suffocating Negativity that I cannot help but think....What did they went through before they died. Because that kind of Negativity is not normal....It was too much...Their whole body was covered by it. Even the insides were not spared."

"When I started to pity them and let my guard down, they took the opportunity to attack me. I did not have the time to avoid it, so, I sacrificed my arm to shield myself"

Everyone gasped as they couldn't imagine the pain Shoyo must have felt....

"My body is filled with Pure Aura....So when their hand touched my arm. I couldn't explain the pain I went through. My arm became rotten and it withered slowly from the bottom to top. So....I have no choice but to cut it so the negativity would not spread."

"Didn't you have peo— I mean spirits with you to help? Where were they...?" Semi asked with a frown....Shouldn't there be plentiful of "spirit soldiers" to accompany Shoyo into defeating the Evil Spirits..

"Let me be honest with all of you.....Actually, The Spirits who volunteered into helping fixing the crack was small. Only 20 percent out of a hundred"

Everyone was shocked. "WHAT?!"

"...Eh? But why! Aren't Spirits like you very powerful? Wouldn't it be easy if all of the spirits in your world help out??" What Aran said was agreed by everyone.

"Yes, we are indeed strong. But....Not all spirits are willing to risk their life. Though we are immortal, we can still die from a very powerful Negative Energy. It just so happens that the cracks from around the world were producing very powerful Evil Spirits, so when their ears reached this, of course they are not willing. Especially to save humans."

Everyone went silent. Shoyo and the rest must have had it hard....They must have suffered great casualties just to save the human realm! Shoyo even suffered a missing arm!

Humans would never know about what was happening in the background....There were supernatural creatures saving them from a possible world destruction!!

Only a Team of normal High School Volleyball Players are aware of what was happening..Even though they know, they can't help, because they are just ordinary humans.

They felt powerless and useless....Sometimes they think that it was better to have not known....But they quickly shook their heads.

No!! If they continued to be oblivious and ignorant, then how were they supposed to meet Shoyo?! And to be able to be the first one's to discover another dimension, is an honor!!

They should be greatful that they got to experience, not anyone can experience!

"Hinata, thank you for appearing in our world" Soekawa said with a smile.

"Yeah! You've made our lives lively and fun! I'm really happy that I get to know you!" Goshiki grinned.

Aran nodded as he agreed to the two. "Yes, we never knew a Spirit can have a special place in our heart. You've created some great and happy memories for us...We are thankful"

"Shoyo-chan!~" Tendou hugs Shoyo and grinned. "Thank you for being our friend, and maybe in the near future.....We can be more than just friends~"

"Oi Tendou, not so fast.." Semi smiled with black lines on his face.

"Yeah...Not so fast wide eyes" Tsukishima scoffed. It seems Tanaka's name calling was rubbing off on Tsukishima. And when Tsukishima realized it, he was disgusted by himself.

Tendou was greatly offended by Tsukishima.

Shoyo uttered out a sound. He almost forgot that these humans have some romantic interest in him...Shoyo can't help but slightly blush. He never imagined himself with a human before....Actually, even spirits.

Shoyo wanted to retire and have a peaceful life with his mate and then have cute cubs. But he never really have a mate in mind.....

Shoyo has never fallen in love with someone before....And Everyone seemed to notice that.

They guessed that it was because Shoyo was so busy with his work he didn't have time to think about love.

Everyone understood this. And they wanted to give Shoyo time to think about his feelings while they pursue him.

Two months ago, the whole team met up and gathered in a park. They talked about how they should court Shoyo.

Kita suggested that they each should take him out on a date. And Sugawara volunteered to make the schedule, but it was quickly denied by Daichi and Asahi.

Because they know....Sugawara is not fair...

So they left it on Iwaizumi's hands.

The schedule was quickly made to everyone's surprise considering there were plenty of them. But Iwaizumi simply said.

"I just listed everyone's name in alphabetical order."

Everyone was silent and had only one thought in mind...

'How have I not thought of this simple thing?..'

Ushijima suggested that once Shoyo comes back and catches up to everyone, the date shall start.

They will do this until Shoyo will tell them how he feels about them. Everyone will work hard until then to capture the Fox Spirit's heart.

——————————————————
To Be Continued!!!~~~

Sorry for suddenly disappearing!! But while I was off on Wattpad, I still continued to make chapters :>

I just wanted to say that the courtings shall start NOW!!! >♡<

Anyways, have a great day/evening everyone!!~♡♡♡