🍁Chapter 6 ~Guiding the lost Spirits~

----

"Okay!! Let's all take a break!!" Shouted Ukai.

"Haahhhh.....Finally.." Tanaka and Nishinoya sat on the floor with a relief sigh.

The others grabbed their towels or drank some water, Shoyo tho was just standing there, not doing anything.

"Hinata-san? Are you not going to drink some water? You have to stay hydrated" said Ennoshita as he approaches Shoyo while wiping his sweat.

Shoyo just tilts his head in confusion.

"Eh...Could it be that you didn't bring your waterbottle??" Asked Ennoshita.

Shoyo was stiff for awhile and then he silently turns his head towards Ukai's direction who was also looking at him with a 'Say yes!! Say yes!' Face.

"Indeed I did, I am quite thirsty, but too bad I didn't bring it with me." Said Shoyo swiftly.

"Ohhh....Is that so...You can drink mine." Ennoshita said as he held out his waterbottle.

Shoyo looks at it making Ennoshita panic a bit and started to blush from embarrassment.

"W-well....If you want to that is......." he said while scratching his head awkwardly.

"Then I shall take your offer, thank you huma— Ennoshita." Shoyo took the waterbottle and drank it to where Ennoshita just put his lips on.

Ennoshita blushed "W-Wha—"

Shoyo stopped drinking and wipes his lips. "Is something the matter?"

"O-oh!! I-it's nothing!!....N-nevermind..." Ennoshita said and took back his waterbottle bashfully and silently walks away while looking at his waterbottle..

'H-Hinata......*Sigh*.....I'm gonna have to teach him common sense later...' Ukai thought helplessly..

Shoyo then continues to stand still, not doing anything making Ukai sigh again. Daichi approaches Shoyo with a bee line and greeted.

"Hello Hinata! How are you doing? Do you like the club?" Asked Daichi while his non existent tail wags happily.

"I swear.....Daichi-san for some reason feels like a dog when he's with Hinata..." Whispered Tanaka.

"Y..Yeah......" Kinoshita sweatdrops.

"Yes."

Shoyo nodded and said nothing more.

Daichi: "Is....That all??"

"Yes." Shoyo nodded again. While Daichi made a disappointed 'Oh' sound.

"But still tho! I'm surprised that you could perfectly recieve in your first try! Didn't you say that this is your first time playing Volleyball?" Daichi praised.

"Yes" Shoyo nodded.

"You really are awesome Hinata-chan..." said Sugawara as he also joins the conversation.

"Are you a genius or something?! I really don't like geniuses...." shouted Tanaka as he grumbles the last part, but of course, Shoyo heard it.

"I simply just watched Noya-senpai, that is all."

"Now you sound like your flexing!!" Tanaka became even more pissed off and made his usual scary face.

Shoyo just tilts his head in confusion as he doesn't know what he meant by that.