🍁Chapter 32 ~I'm Back~

——————————————————

Coach Ukai puffed out a smoke from his mouth, he lets go of his cigarette and stomped on it and then went back inside the 'Sakonoshita Store'

"Geez....Its so cold out there.." He uttered out while sitting back at the counter.

He leans back on his chair and stared up at the ceiling.

Many things has been happening this past three months after Shoyo left. First was, Karasuno was able to beat Aoba Johsai, then they were able to win against Shiratorizawa.

Now Kageyama has been invited to join this National Youth Intensive Training Camp, and Tsukishima joined the Shiratorizawa's training camp.

Coach Ukai took his phone and turned it on.

It was only 4 o'clock in the afternoon. And there was still no costumers coming in the store. But that's fine, he was already used to it.

Coach Ukai gave a long sigh.....

It has already been three months, and Shoyo still has no signs of coming back...

He didn't even stay in touch like he promised!! Coach Ukai was the most angry about this. Everyone kept asking about Shoyo nonstop, but all Coach Ukai could reply was a shrug.

Coach Ukai gave another long sigh...

"Damn it.."

—Jingle!

Coach Ukai groaned and said in a monotone voice. "Welcome to Sakonoshita Store."

The person walks inside and went to the food section.

Coach Ukai took out a newspaper and read it out of boredom. Then after a few mintues he sensed the person in front of him, the person placed the hot steamy meatbuns on the counter.

"I would like this delicious round thing please."

Coach Ukai stiffened. He quickly looks up and saw a familiar face. He stood up, jumped out from the counter and hugged him tightly.

"Hahaha! You're back!"  Coach Ukai tightened his hug while grinning.

Shoyo slightly smiles and patted his back. "En. I am back."

They hugged for awhile, then they let go of each other. But Coach Ukai placed his hands on Shoyo's shoulder.

He stared at the Fox Spirit who seemed different than before...

Shoyo has long hair which is tied up in a ponytail. He seems a bit taller too....Around 173cm...

And....

Coach Ukai stared at Shoyo's missing right arm. He looked startled as he slowly reached out for it...

"Why are you crying?"

Keishin touched his face, and sure enough. He was indeed crying. And it seems like it won't stop for a while...

"...I-I...." He tries to wipe the tears. "I-I've seen you hurt before....But....This...This is just too much...."

Keishin gently touches it. "...Did it hurt.....?"

Shoyo lowered his eyelids. "It did.....But only for a bit."

Shoyo hugs him. "Don't worry, I'm okay now"

"You always make me worry....Even back then...When I first saw you injured I was scared for your life! I thought you were gonna die!"

"...But, it's a good thing you have healing powers..."

Shoyo looks at Keishin who finally stopped crying. He looks down with a guilty look... "I'm sorry I made you see me like this in our first meeting in three months..."