🍁Chapter 21 ~Everything's Okay~

(Imma just publish three chapters of this~ before I continue to make this book on hiatus once again! Hehe—)
——————————————————

Everynight, Lev, Kyoutani, The Twins, Futakuchi, Sakusa and our favourite Shoyo went in all parts of Japan to investigate and purify the evil spirits as much as they can.

But they can't seem to find any clues of how both dimensions cracked.

They encountered some evil spirits in contact with humans. They purified them and asked if they remembered something.

They said they didn't know. There was one spirit who said they didn't have any evil in their heart, making Shoyo and the rest confused..

How can a pure spirit turn, into an evil spirit??? That doesn't make any sense!

..Someone must have turned them into an evil spirit deliberately to cause havoc!

But why....

"This is serious..." Futakuchi said.

"Super duper serious..." Komori added.

"Master! What do we do now?!" Atsumu turned towards Shoyo who had his eyes closed.

"......." Shoyo pondered.

"I don't think we can take this matter into our own hands....We must involve the Higher Beings." He said solemnly.

"..Is it that serious to involve....The Higher Beings..?" Kyoutani sweatdrops nervously...

There are two Higher Beings. And they were the ones that created the spirit world. Kyoutani wasn't in contact with the higher beings before, so thats why he's fidgety.

"En" Shoyo nodded.

Lev raised his hand as he shyly smiles. "I'll contact them! After all, being a messenger is my job, hehe"

Shoyo smiled slightly at the youngster. While Sakusa glances at Shoyo.

"What is you're plan, Hinata-san?"

"If we aren't able to fix the crack, then...." Shoyo lowered his eyelids..

"Then...."

"I...."

He thought about the time where he hung out with his friends, the time where they always eat meatbuns after practice, and how he's able to laugh at their jokes.

"I...I don't know.."

For the first time in Shoyo's life, he doesn't know what to do...

If the two dimensions fully cracked. Both will mix together, it will trigger something, then the world will decide if it will self destruct or not.

Spirits can leave to another world through their portal that they call 'Gate'. While humans can not.

Shoyo doesn't want to lose his friends...His heart aches at the thought of never seeing them again....He clenches his fists.

Atsumu held Shoyo's hand as he reassuringly said "Don't worry Master
We can figure it out!"

Osamu nodded in agreement. "Yes. There will always be a way to solve things."

Shoyo widened his glistening eyes at them. He squinted and uttered a sound out. "Mm."

"You're right...There is always a way..."

Shoyo then closed his eyes as he felt the twins' warm hug. 'There will be.....'

'If there isn't....Then I will find a way.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Hinata! I've noticed that you have been frowning a lot! Do ya wanna talk about it..?" Tanaka said as he sat down beside Shoyo on the floor.

They just finished training and was about to go to bed.

"Yeah, are you okay Shoyo? You can tell us anything!" Nishinoya sat on Shoyo's other side.

"We'll help you the best we can!" Sugawara grinned.

Asahi shyly fiddled with his fingers "If you need anything just tell us....!"

"En" Kageyama nodded with his usual frowny face.

"So, whats in you're mind Hinata?" Daichi patiently waited as he looks at Shoyo who wasn't looking at them.

Shoyo had his head lowered and his fox ears drooped down...His tails stopped swaying as he clenched his fist...

He's scared....He's scared to lose them all...

Shoyo has never felt like this in a very long time....He always witnessed his human friends who lost their lives naturally and unnaturally..

It made him depressed. But he endured the pain of losing his friends in his heart. Now that he has to experience it again, it brought him great nostalgia.

Shoyo was finally able to look up to them, and smiled.

"Its okay. Everything's okay"

"You sure shrimpy?" Tsukishima raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

Shoyo nodded, still smiling. "En."

'...I'll protect them all'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
——————————————————
To Be Continued!!~

This was supposed to be a fluffy book!! Why did it turn into a sad one ( TAT)

I promise I didn't mean to turn out like this!! But, it just happened okay?! ( TAT)

Anyways have a great day/evening! T0T

(Official Art)