🍁Chapter 16 ~Crack~

(Long Chapter Ahead!)
——————————————————

Coach Ukai widened his eyes, he did not expect Shoyo to come back with a bloody shoulder! He hurriedly stood up and went to him!

"Hey! Shrimp! What the hell happened to you?!"

Shoyo was being supported by Keishin. Shoyo just shook his head as he pushes Keishin gently away from him. He's afraid that he'd get blood on his clothes..

"I am fine, don't worry.."

"You don't look fine at all! Geez! Just...Just wait a bit! I'm gonna get the first aid kit" Keishin then ran to the bathroom.

Shoyo just stood still as blood drips down to his arms and then to the ground. He looks down and then panicked....

He looks for a rug but found none, so he took off his uniform and wiped the blood from the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Shoyo's ears twitches, he looked up and saw Keishin with a tick mark.

"...I dirtied your floor.."

"Worry about your wound first! Geez!" Coach Ukai points at the couch. "Sit there."

Shoyo looks at the couch and then at his arm.....He looks at Keishin hesitantly "But..."

"No buts! Just sit there! I'm gonna treat your wounds."

Shoyo just complied...

"Take off your top"

Shoyo just silently took off his top and he revealed a body with scars. Keishin silently looks at it...He then shook his head, he's getting distracted, he needs to treat Shoyo first.

Keishin grabs a wet towel and cleaned Shoyo's wound. Shoyo squinted his eyes, ignoring the pain.

"Damn...What the hell have you been doing...I thought your job is easy, but I didn't think you would get hurt."

"It's a normal life for me. I have been doing this for so long, so I am used to it already."

Coach Ukai sighs as he puts the bloody towel in the bucket. He then looks at the three holes on Shoyo's shoulder that is still dripping blood...

Now how is he gonna treat this...

Shoyo seemed to know what he's thinking. "This is not a normal wound"

Coach Ukai looked at Shoyo "So humans can't treat it..?"

Shoyo slightly smiles and nodded "Your very fast on thinking"

"Then how are you gonna treat it??" Keishin asked while crossing his arms.

"Well, I can heal it"

"Then you should have done that in the first place! You made me worry for nothing!" Coach Ukai seems to be angry.

"Thats why I said not to worry."

Coach Ukai sighs heavily...."...Just go heal your wounds now.."

Shoyo nodded. He closes his eyes and touched his wound, then a yellow light appeared from his palm and then it disappeared.

Coach Ukai looked at Shoyo's shoulder curiously.

Shoyo removed his hand and he revealed a shoulder with no holes. Hooray.

"..Amazing..."

Shoyo did a small smile.

"...Well...." Keishin rubbed his nape. "You should eat now, tho the food has gotten cold you can just heat it up in the microwave. You know how to use that right? I already taught you."