🍁Chapter 14 ~Fan club~

——————————————————

"You said  the coach of this Nekomata school called Takeda-san to have a training camp in Tokyo?" Shoyo tilted his head as his tails sway from side to side.

Coach Ukai nodded in confirmation "Yeah, so I want you to prepare your stuff. Because we'll be there for a week"

Shoyo was silent...Then said "But I don't have any things to prepare? I only borrow your things."

"Oh, right." Coach Ukai slapped his head.. "I'll just take care of it myself..."

"Is it important?"

"Not really....Anyways! Just relax and study well in school!" Keishin thumbs up.

Shoyo nodded obediently and ate the chicken that Coach Ukai cooked. His ears twitches at the delicious taste.

"By the way. What is this training camp? I do know that my training and your training are quite different."

Coach Ukai drank his beer and said "Well, its like we always do. But the only difference is that we get to practice with other schools"

"So I get to meet other humans as well?"

"Yeah, but please don't use your magic unless its something important! What if someone sees you?!" Coach Ukai was anxious when he thinks about a scientist visiting their house and kidnap Shoyo to take experiments!

"I promise. But if someone does, I will just erase their memories."

"Right...Of course, I forgot how OP you are..." Keishin sweatdropped and laughed.

Shoyo tilted his head "What does OP mean?"

"It means overpowered. Anyways! I hope you dont break your promise!"

"Of course. I promise."

Coach Ukai smiles "Good"

"What are you drinking if I may ask?" Shoyo was curious as he stares at the can of beer.

"This is a beer. Do ya want a taste?"

"If I may, Thank you."

Coach Ukai stood up then walked towards the refrigerator, he grabbed a can of beer and opened it, then gave it to Shoyo.

"I think this is the first time we drank together"

"Indeed."

He sat back down and raised his can of beer towards Shoyo.

Shoyo brought his can of beer to Keishin's and then they toasted as they drank together.

"It doesn't taste like sake, but it does warm your stomach"

"Yeah! This is best paired with chicken!"

"I agree with you. Also, its best if you dont drink too much, we do not want you to get drunk and have a hangover tomorrow." Shoyo said as he grabbed Keishin's beer.

"Just a little more!"

"You must sleep now. Humans need sleep, sleep is very important for the human body."

Coach Ukai groaned and stood up. "Fine, I'll listen to you.."

Shoyo nodded with a small smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good morning Hinata!~"