🍁Chapter 33 ~Worried~

——————————————————

"Hey Tsukishima! You available?" Koganegawa approaches the tall blonde who was walking whilst drinking his water.

"..?" Tsukishima looked at Koganegawa with suspicion... "...No."

"Oh come on don't lie! I see you not doing anything!"

"Ugh, what do you want." Tsukishima rolled his eyes, he took off his glasses and wiped it, not caring about Koganegawa's annoying mouth. For he is already used to it.

"We're short on middle blockers, and we wanted you to join us train!" Koganegawa said with an expectant look.

Tsukishima groaned....He knew this was about to happen...

"Oh come on~ don't be like that! Aren't we friends??"

"We're not friends."

Koganegawa was shocked by Tsukishima's words! He was so dramatic about it which made Tsukishima a bit annoyed. Reminds him of his two Senpais....

A gentle wind blew passed them, and suddenly Tsukishima felt a warm feeling on his shoulder.

"Now now, don't be rude to Kenji's teammate, Tsukishima-kun"

Tsukishima shivered, his eyes widened as he turned his head to the side. There he saw the person who he was secretly longing for....

"....H..."

Shoyo softly smiled at him. "Long time no see, Tsukishima-kun"

Tsukishima was speechless, he was in a state of shock....And when he was finally able to recover, Koganegawa yelled loudly and he wasn't given a chance to speak.

"WAAA!! ITS THE FOX!!!" Koganegawa pointed at Shoyo.

"Good evening Kogane-kun" Shoyo greeted politely.

"Woah! You know me??"

"You are Kenji's teammate"

Koganegawa nodded as he understood. "By the way! I heard you disappeared and never showed up until now! What the hell happened?? What did I miss??? Nobody is telling me anything when I asked! And also where is Senpai??"

Shoyo went to Koganegawa's side and patted his shoulder. "A very long story. No need to know. Just focus on your training, no need for distractions. And, Kenji is busy with something important. He won't be back until next week"

—Grab

"!!!"

Shoyo looked up and saw Tsukishima peering down at him. "Your arm.." Tsukishima finally spoke.

He stared at Shoyo anxiously. Tsukishima is not the type to show worry for others....But when he saw something serious he can't help but do just that.

Koganegawa also noticed Shoyo's missing arm. "WHA WHA WHAT HAPPENED??"

Tsukishima glared at him. "Can you shut up and not yell? You're so damn annoying"

Koganegawa zipped his mouth with a sweatdrop....

Shoyo awkwardly laughs. "Another long story to tell...Anyways, how about we go inside the gym? I must greet the others"

Shoyo gently pushes them inside the gym in an attempt to make them forget. But of course Tsukishima won't fall for it.

"Oh! Has Koganegawa able to persuade Tsukishima into joining us?" Kindaichi was the one who spoke up first.

"Hahh....Why am I here.." Kunimi yawned from the ground. Clearly tired from all the training. He was the very first person who strongly opposed to them having an after practice.