🍁Chapter 26 ~Trapped~

(Long Chap Ahead - 2300 words)
——————————————————

"WHAT?! SO YOUR SAYING YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING LIKE SPIRITS?!" Hoshiumi shouted in disbelief! He couldn't believe....No...He CANT believe it! Theres just no way mythical creatures exists! Unless he sees one for himself. Then he'll take away his doubts!

Matsukawa, Hanamiki, Suna and Konoha laughed so hard that their sides were hurting.

"HAHAHAHAHA"

Kyoutani growled at them....They're making him angry...They think that we were lying??? Wait till you see our true form!

"Thats so stupid." Yaku said, already pretty annoyed...He thought that they were just making random stuff up, to mask up what they were truly hiding...

"I only believe in Aliens!" Oikawa stated!

Iwaizumi looked at Karasuno and Shiratorizawa...They seemed calm and silent...It made him raise an eyebrow curiously....Just what are they hiding...

"Mythical creatures are not real. They are just made up by people." Kita explained seriously.

"Heh, thats what I thought at first." Tsukishima muttered with a scoff.

Kyoutani growled and can't help but shout out impatiently "Grrrrr.....OI FUTAKUCHI!! LET ME SHOW THEM, THEY'LL DEFINITELY SHUT UP
AFTER THIS!"

"Oh boy...." Coach Ukai muttered.

Poof!

Kyoutani didn't even wait for Futakuchi's reply and just showed his true form!

Everyone coughed as they tried to wave the smoke away! The other coaches were exclaiming in confusion! Asking for answers.

When the smoke disappeared....Everyone except Shiratorizawa and Karasuno gasped in surprise!

"WHAAAAAAAT—?!"

Koganegawa was jaw dropped. Aone had his eyes widened a little. Inarizaki and Nekoma were in silent shock.....Fukurodani as well as Aoba Johsai were noisy and chaotic. And the rest just couldn't believe their eyes...

In their minds, they removed their eyes, then sprayed it with some alcohol then wiped it clean, and then placed it back in their sockets....

Kyoutani was a Tiger. He had stripes on his face and on his arms, his eyes changed to yellow, and his nails grew longer. His tail sweeped on the ground.

After he saw their reactions. His tail rose, as well as his head. He glares while smirking at them....Some flinched because of how scary he looks...

"Y-Y-Y-You...!" Oikawa hid behind Iwaizumi as he points at Kyoutani.

"What the hell are you...!" Yaku faltered a bit as he sweatdropped...

"Like we said. We are Spirits" Futakuchi said with a calm smile. He then turned to his true form. Which is a bear.

Futakuchi looked at Komori. He nodded and also turned to his true form.

A squirrel!

Hoshiumi started sweating. He wiped his eyes, then looked at the Spirits once again. Then wiped it, then looked. He repeated this four times until Hirugami made him stop.

"They're real. Yes." Hirugami confirmed.

"Spirits are real?! Is the sudden change of environment the reason for this?? Just what is going on..! Futakuchi please explain!" Date Tech's Coach looked at Futakuchi eagerly. Everyone also looked at Futakuchi very eagerly...