MY BODYGUARD- THE SEQUEL chapter 11

(I'm writing Zendaya as 'Ze' so you don't get confused with Zack as 'Z')

I bring Tom outside, pushing him into the corner of the sofa and laughing at the face he pulls. He drags me by my hand to sit next to him as i place kisses all over his face, he tries to push me off but eventually gives in.

T: What's with all the affection?

Y: Am i not allowed to be affectionate with my boyfriend?

T: Are you worried about Zendaya?

I sigh and collapse next to him.

Y: Maybe, but, how can i not be? I mean, LOOK AT HER!

Tom laughs but i just stare at him blankly.

T: Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. Stop comparing yourself with her, you are perfect to me.

Y: I just... Don't expect me to be besties with her.

T: Nobody is asking you to be 'besties' with her, just, play nice.

Y: Whatever.

T: I like it when you get jealous darling.

Y: I AM NOT...

Before i can finish my sentence, Tom pushes his lips onto mine, shutting me up. When he pulls away, i am left wanting more. This is a re-occurring thing, he's just so gosh darn addictive.

He winks at me before walking inside to grab the toast from Harrison and he also makes us both a cup of tea.

~~~

We finish off our lunch before walking to the lounge to start planning our mission. Harrison, Alicia and of course, Zendaya join us. I grab my laptop and sit next to Tom, ready to take notes. I smile as i see Alicia sit on the sofa opposite next to Harrison, who, is grinning ferociously. I nudge Tom to look and he chuckles to himself. Zendaya sits on the armchair in the corner.

T: Okay, so, We know where the safe is. We just need to plan when we are going to get it and who. We have to keep in mind that Noah could be keeping an eye on us, so we should be ready for anything.

Y: Exactly. Haz, who are you prepared to bring?

H: I have 7 in mind. You, me, Tom, Zendaya, Matt, Zack and Alicia.

Y: Alicia? No.

A: What? Why not?

Y: A, you've hardly had any training.

A: I'll get Haz to teach me. Please y/n.

Y: I can't, i'm sorry.

A: Tom taught you, what's the difference?

Y: I learnt the hard way, i was born into violence. You have a choice to not be involved.

A: But my choice is to be involved.

Y: Shit, i'm not going to win this argument am i?

Alicia just stares seriously at me, and so does Haz.

Y: Fuck sake, fine. Harrison, teach her well, and if she gets hurt, i'm blaming you.

H: Harsh, but okay. I promise.

T: Okay, so we've sorted who is going, now, when?

Y: Well, I will give Haz a week to train A. I know it isn't long, but we can't let that safe get into anyone else' hands.

T: Agreed, that okay Haz?

H: It will have to be...

Ze: So, a week today?