C5: A Dream To A Nightmare

Bet: day 12

Remaining: 78 days

(Friday)

Drake pov:

"so tomorrow night at 7, be ready, not too formal, just casual, k?" I confirmed Yvon face to face, for I don't know how many times now since we made the deal! why? Here's why

(1) he's always,ALWAYS, ignoring me!,(2) he just refuses to give me his phone number!, and when I gave him mine he's just going to IGNORE it!, Do you get it now?!, so I have no choice but to chase him again amd again just to remind him!

"for the millionth times, Drake! Yes!! I know!!" he screamed at me "G! Your annoying!!" he said trowing his hands in the air.

" I'm just making sure" I shrugged and walk away.

(1)"하나님 그는 내가 생각하고 무엇을 , 슈퍼 짜증나 ! 총 성가신 바보 와 내기를 만들기 !"' hananim geuneun neomu jjajeungna ! naneun mueos-eul saeng-gaghago ! chong seong-gasin babo wa geolaeleul mandeulgi !' I heard him say something, bearly a whisper but it's there, maybe another language cause I can't understand.

I turn around and asked him "what is that?!" he looked at me "nothing" he said and smiled so I just shrugged and continue walking out of the school then to my car, but before I got out of the door, he screamed at me (2) "빌어 먹을 바보 얼굴 !"'bil-eo meog-eul babo eolgul !'

I don't even know what's he's saying!, but I can feel that it's bad things, how? I can tell by the tone in his voice! And the expression in his cute little face!, wait what?!

I didn't say cute! I said 'in his face!'! Don't argue!

-------_------_----

Time skip(coz i can!)

At home

"I'm home!" I yelled to no one particularly.

No one's home coz' my parents are barely here coz' of thier jobs, my mom is a doctor and my dad is a lawyer so thier always busy, the only one's that in this house is me and my younger brother by a year.

I climed up stairs then walked to a semi long hallway, passed the door to the library(yes our house has a library)to my door, I opened the brown door to my room, across from mine is my brother's room then on the 3rd floor are our parent's master bedroom,my dad's office abd on the top is the rooftop where the I had partied with my friends.

My room (on the side or top coz' im bad at explaining)

What? Im a big fan of batman since I was a todler.

My mom argue with me coz' my room kinda took the good half of the floor, but she can never resist my puppy dog eyes. Mwahahahaha!!!

I plop into my bed with an 'umph' and let the darkness took over.

-----_------_------

"ugh, yeah babe that's it! Suck it harder!" i moaned as he bobbed his head up and down on my dick.

He pulled his head and let my dick go out of his soft swollen pink lips with a 'pop', he looked up at me with lust in hia eyes then slowly climed on my lap

He wrap his arms around my neck and mine in his waist, he looked at me with so much love and warm smile across his beautiful face

He looked down then i see a bump on his stomach, its big but not too much, it just make him look like...pregnant, he looked back up to me, but now his eyes full of sadness, hes saying something but nothing's comming out of his mouth!

I blinked then suddenly his on the floor crying, his hands covering his face and the bump seemed bigger, then something comming out under him, like water...no...i-it's...blood!

He took his hands away from his face the put it on his stomach bump, he looked like screaming, but I still don't hear anything, then his face, he had a busted lip, a black eye, and a bloody nose, he also have bruises on his arms and legs even on his neck like he had been choked or something.

He reached out for me and the word 'help' formed on his lips.

I blinked again and I saw myself, on a tuxedo with an evil smirk on my face. I looked at myself the to his side there's a girl, a red headed girl wearing a wedding gown. Her hands wrapped on my arms. I looked back to where Yvon is but he's not there, then back to myself but it's not there either.

A strong wind came from behind me that knocked me down, I expected to fall to the ground, but it didn't came, I just keep falling

Falling,

Falling,

Falling

And falling

Till it's pitch black
.
.
.
.
.
So? What ya think?

(1) God he's so annoying! What am I thinking? Making a deal with a total annoying jerk!

(2) fucking jerk face!

Hope you like it
Stay pretty lovely bunnies!!