C26: Karma is a B¡↑€ h

Sorry I just really want to finish this story sooner that's why I'll fasten up the time.

Drake's POV

2 weeks later

Two weeks since that night.

Two weeks since we shared our love for the second time.

The first week have have been...Beautiful, best week of my life, all the cuddling, kissing and loving.

But

The second is...not so good, he's been even more snappy, he didn't go to our house anymore, he won't reply to my texts, he always hang up on me or rejects my calls, he always have a reason to not go on a date with me...feels like he's really avoiding me and

It hurts...so...so much

It's now lunch and I haven't eaten yet coz' I'm waiting for him but...lunch is nearly over and he's still not here.

"Dude aren't you gonna eat, your food is not even touched it" Kent stated.

"Is that Yvonne?" Johnny pointed outside where Yvonne and Jojo is walking.

That's not all, thier...

Holding hands, laughing to each other.

Jojo suddenly looked behind them, maybe someone called him, he waved his hand to them then looked at Yvonne, he whispered something to him and the next thing he did just broke my heart to tiny pieces

They kissed

"Damn!, I didn't know you two already broke up, is that the reason why you're so down?" Melissa asked.

"No, we didn't" I said not taking my eyes off of them.

"Then why...Drake?" Mel

I stood up slamming my hands on the table.

How could he?!

He said he love me!

What is happening?!

I run out of the cafeteria to where Yvonne is.

"Drake! Where are you going?!"

"Dude wait up!"

"Drake calm down!!"

"Yvonne!!" I roared out! He looked at me surprised but it immediately erased and replaced by a blank face.

"What you want?" He asked casually.

"What do I want?!, what do I want?!!" I repeatedly spat out.

"I want explanation!!, what was that I just saw!?" I screamed out.

"Oh...that!, sorry I forgot, I'm breaking up with you" he said cheerfully.

I looked at him in disbelief

"Well, looks like I don't love you, actually I didn't really loved you...here" he gave me the promise ring I gave him.

"But you said..." I trailed off

"Oh Drake...don't you get it?" He took a step closer and placed his soft hand on my cheek "I.used.you." he trailed his finger from my nose to my chest, he giggled "Here I thought your the player, looked like I played the player huh?" He smiled at me sweetly.

"Your lying" shut my eyes are already brimming with tears.

"Oh 'baby' am I flinching?" He looked up at me under his eye lashes.

"No" I said stepping back, I felt a tear escaped my eyes.

"i don't believe you" I looked at the floor "all those days...those...those times...it...it's full of love!" I grabbed my hair and tugged it.

No!! It can't be!!

I'm dreaming!! Yeah...This is just a scary nightmare right?

Right?

After this I'll just wake up, Yvonne by my side both naked, then he'll wake up and say I love you once again.

But

It's not

"Well...it's a lie, none of it is true" he said looking at his nails.

I looked at the guys and all of thier expression is shocked.

"No...your lying" I chuckled "come on, babe" I held his hand and squeezed it "are you making me jealous again, coz' baby it is working, so stop it ok?, why don't we come home and made up know?" I pulled him close to me.

He scoffed "oh, please" he pushed me away "Drake will you just stop?" He raised a brow at me "the last thing I want now is you in my life, I'm done with you don't you get it?"

"No...no please Yvonne don't do this please...I-i can't let you out of my life!" I kneeled in front of him and I literally begged for him.

"Oh boohoo! grow up!" And he just walked away leaving me on the floor, can't even move.

"Wow, I didn't thought he's a bitch" Someone said that made my blood boil.

I stood up and grabbed Alex's collar and slammed him on the locker.

"Don't you ever, ever! say that!" I growled at him.

Vi acted quickly and freed her boyfriend from my grip.

"What is wrong with you?!" She screamed at me "he!" She pointed to where Yvonne walked off to "played you!" She pressed her finger to my chest "but you're still defending him?, Drake we're wake up!, we're your friends!"

I looked down and cover my face with my hands "I'm sorry" I mumbled out.

"Dude, it's alright, we're friends we understand" Simon patted my shoulder.

"Just remember we're always here for you k?" I nodded.

"I-uh...just...gonna go...head home" I said.

I walked out of school and to my car driving home.

Is this the payment of that?

Planning on playing him on the first place?

Is this my karma?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry!!!!

Please tell me wht you think

Vote and comment!!!!
Thank you :)

Stay pretty lovely bunnies!!!!
Vhunny out!!!!