C21:Phone s3× and...signs?

I'm so sorry if I kept editing this chapter but I assure you this is the last thank you :)

And omg!!! What did I did to Yvonne here is.... I don't know!!!!

Drake POV

"So? Are you free?" I asked my dad from the living room where he and mom are snuggling to each other.

It's really rare to see them like this, they said that they had a leave at job for a month so they can come to my graduation, yes graduation it's A month from now and guess what?!!

Yvonne and I decided that we go to NYU together and rent an apartment so we can live together!!!! Well we need approval and we are going to ask them this week during dinner with both families his' and mine.

So now I'm asking my parents

"Of course, what is this dinner about anyway?" He asked.

"I just want you to meet someone and...ask something" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Okay, now leave your disturbing us" dad demanded and start kissing mom's neck, let me the fisrt on to say "EEEW!!!! Yuck!!! , Old people making out!!!"

"Just go! Or your grounded!!!" Mom yelled at me that made me go up to my room.

Once I'm settled in my bed Immediately called my angle using IMO (this is a really cool app trust me!!)

(Yvonne, drake)

As the screen goes on I already see him and he had no top, eich means I can see his perky pink buds.

Hey babe.

Hi baby (he said seductively)

My parents said yes to the dinner how bout yours? (I asked him   already rubbing myself, what? Your talking to you half naked boyfriend won't you feel horny?,

They said yes, anyway...want to try something? ( he asked playing with one of his nips)

I think I already know what that is ( I took my dick and started to rub it)

He knelt in front of the cam so his body is in full view, he had no top and only a skirt and I think is lace pamties in his body...I think, he lift the edge of the pink skirt slowly teasing me to know what color he is wearing underneath.

Nothing.

He's wearing nothing underneat wich means his pink fruit is for me to see naked and standing up

Like what you see? (He asked swaying his hips making my dick leak some pre-cum.)

Love it, go get my gift for you baby (he tood up and grab his bag taking out a long box, he opened it and took gasp. In the box is a dildo that is the perfect size my dick and balls, its tan just like the color of my skin.)

Oh my g! Wow...*lick* its so big...just like yours...hnmm (he sucked it and moaned hollowing his cheeks, I stroke my dick at the same time as he bob his head)

Yeah babe...mnn...so hot, suck it hard (I grunted and I know I'm close, suddenly he widen his eyes and covered his moith with his hands and took a run to I think is the bathroom)

I stood up and fixed myself rushing the run out of the house to my car to go to Yvonne's.

If anything happened to him I don't know what I'll do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I'll make it up on the next chap.