C11: Let's make it Interesting

Drake POV

"Oh my g! I did it!" He said excitedly then jumped on Kent's embrace.

It's already afterschool so here we are at kent's house hanging out with Yvonne, we're playing bowling on wii and after so many tries he striked. Kent was the one who'se teaching him and i...a bit...irritated. 'Does he really have to do that?, I'm here cheering for him aren't I?' I suddenly thought to myself.

I erased it and think of something for this 'deal' to work

Ting!

A brilliant idea popped in my head.

"Kent, bro can we talk?" I asked Kent when they finally get out of that stupid embrace,bitter much,

"Yea" he said walking in my direction, I pulled him on the corner of the room where no one will hear us.

"Its about the bet...let's make it interesting" he nodded showing that he's listening.

"Make him fall for you too" I said smirking "and i'll do the same, loser give it double" he thought about it but agreed, after our secret handshake we came back to the group, I sat on Yvonne's right side and Kent on the left.

So what is my wonderful plan? Here listen

Yvonne said that he wanted to be close with Kent, he didn't saud that he had to be his 'boyfriend', so while Kent doing his best getting close with Yvonne he is slowly fulfilling Yvonne and I's deal, and while he's doing that Yvonne has to listen to me and play 'hard to get' and pull him away from Kent and do the bet, that means dpent as much time with him till the 3rd month,sound good?

Drake you are one smart badass (under maniacal laugh here)

.
.
.
.
.
Too short?
.
Sorry :(
.
Vote
Comment
Love you :)
.
.
Stay pretty lovely bunnies