C19.1: Sexy nurse Yvonne(1)

Drake POV:

Achoo!!

G dammit!!!

My head is killing me!!!

Last night after our small confession to each other we managed to push the car off of the puddle...well I managed and we gone home, my house, take a shower, unfortunately seperated, and change clothes then sleep.

You know despite my condition right now, having cold and all, is I have a fuckinh sexy boyfriend!!!!, yeah he said yes, we're together now...too fast? Don't care as long as he's mine and I totaly am his's.

I looked at my bedside table and saw the time, it reads 3:54 means he's on the way and he is going to take care of me :)

And I had a perfect outfit for him *evil laugh*

(Time skip)

"Hey baby!" I greeted as Yvonne enter my room.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" He asked sitting beside me and checking my temp. By putting his forehead to mine "it's still high" I felt his breath against me as he speek.

"But you'll take care of me right?" I asked.

"Of course I will" he answered

"Then you need a uniform to do that"

"Why would I need a uniform?" He ask as he stand up and rummaging on his hand bag.

"Coz' you'll be my nurse till I get better" I stated proudly, he just looked at me then rolled his eyes "alright where is it?" He asked placing his hand on his hips then throwing throwing it to the side. "At the shower/bath room" I said smiling, actually that outfit is from Dereck he said it's a 'congratulation' gift last night.

"NO!" I heard him yell "I am not wearing this!" He gestured to the pink nurse outfit on his hand (costume to the < ^ )

"Why not?" I asked "Drake it's pervertive!" He whined "it's too reaviling" he paused and look inside of the outfit pulling out a white laces panties that is suspended on a white stockings "seriously!" He added.

"Please?" I gave him a puppy eyes, he just stare at me then he sighed, alright.

If I am not sick I'll be jumping up and down from the exitement on seeing my

Sexy nurse Yvonne
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wahhh!!!!!!
Who wants a S.E.X scene next?!!!
I know its still early for them but what the hell!!! They are sexy teenagers!!!!
20 votes for the scene!!!!!
Hehe!
.
.
.
.
.
Stay pretty lovely bunnies!!!
Vhunny out!!