C12: The hardy get plan

Hehe I decided to put a pic of Yvonne's outfit every chapter that have him hope its ok :)

Bet: day 16

Drake POV:

"And why would I do that?" Yvonne asked while watching TV here at my room. I decided to invite him over so I can tell him 'some' part of the plan. I call this 'The hardy get plan', Don't you dare judge!,

"Because Kent loves a chase" ok he hates chases, what? I have to!, he looked at me warily "sure?" He said but turned as a question.

"Of course! I'm his bestest friend!, he's like my brother!, so dont you worry!" I laugh and crosses my arms over my chest.

"O....k...so, besides being 'hard to get' what is your plan?" He asked lying down and streching his slender legs giving me a nice view of his milky white inner tights 'hmmnn...I wonder what's it tatse...' I shake my head out of those dirty thoughts then I heard a throat being cleared by my door, I looked back and saw my brother standing there with a smirk playing at his face while looking at Yvonne's legs.

It's fucking irritating! I'm the only one who can see that! Wait what?! Anyway, What does he want? "What the hell do you want Dereck?!" I voiced out my thoughts,well the last thought, he just shrugs and asked me "do you have a condom?, I didn't notice I'm out of stock" WTF?!!

"I don't!, now get out!" I got up and walks to the door and close it at his face but not before he says something, "I saw where you looking at" my brow twitched and slam the door shut at his face.

I turned to look at Yvonne "Sorry 'bout that" I apologized while scratching the back of my head "nah, it's alright, don't worry" he said sitting up.

"Uh...Do you want to sleep over?" I asked shyly 'please say yes!' Why? I told you the more time we spend together the faster he'll fell for me 'or you will fell for him!' The voice in my head that sounds exactly like my brother told me, talk about creepy right?,

"But...I don't have any extra clothes..."

"You can use mine, even tomorrow for school" I suggested.

"Nah, I think just for tonight I'll just wear this tomorrow, if I wear your clothes tomorrow they'll think your my boyfriend" he said standing up and walking to my bathroom,well shower room.

"You wanted to" I joked.

"Yeah, I wish" He whispered that it's impossible to even hear it but I did, I think that's what I heard.

"What was that?" I asked him, he turned around with a slight blush on his face " I said, you wish douchebag!" And with that he get in and slam the bathroom door

Damn! And here I thought he likes me already! It's for the bet people! Not a personal want 'I think'....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You want more?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait till next chapter XD
.
Tell me what ya think ;)
.
.
Vhunny out! Hehe