Friends?

I look at my reflection, for the first time in a long time. I am looking awful. My face is bruised and the stain of blood is engraved on it. I lift my shirt a bit, to see my stomach. It is awfully bruised and bloody as well. I sigh and jump in the shower. I remove the bandages and pour cold water on my wounds. It is alleviating the pain. I first pour shampoo on my hair. I wash it away and pour lots of conditioner. I take a brush and start untangling my hair. It is a painful procedure, but I have been through worse. After half an hour or so, my hair is untangled. I wash my body, careful not to hurt my wounds even more. I get out of the bathroom and don't cover myself in the towel, because it would get all bloody. I wrap my hair in the one towel and drain the rest of my body with the summer heat. I look once more at my reflection. Well, now I look half decent at least. I wrap the bandages around my wounds again and go towards my bed.

I see a whole outfit on the bed. I put it on. It consists of a pair of green shorts, a white T-shirt and a pair of sport shoes. I put it on and immediately feel insecure. Not only because my body is in an awfully weak condition, but also because of the bandages and the bruises all over my body. They are shown more vividly now. I decide that the best option is to put over myself, Tamaki's cape. I take a shaky breath and open my bedroom's door. I make my way downstairs.

"H-hello." I say as I reach the living room. "Ah hello sweetie! How are you? Are you feeling okay? Did you like the outfit I bought you? I am sure it will look amazing on you! Take off that coat so that I can see how much the outfit suits you! I need to see what your style is!" mrs. Midnight starts saying, not taking a moment to breathe. "Calm down Kayama." Aizawa says. I sit down. "So, will you take off the coat?" Midnight asks. "I-I'd rather not M-Midnight-san." I say, with my heart beating faster. "Let her be Kayama." Aizawa says. "T-thank you Aizawa-sensei." I say and he nods.

"Let's get straight to the point. Through Recovery Girl's blood tests, from the blood off of your bandages, we figured out your one quirk, the one that Overhaul was using you for. It is an erasing quirks, quirk, but only through touch. We don't know why you haven't exhibited it yet. In some mysterious way, this quirk is running through your blood. And combined with the right ingredients, it can function as to erase someone's quirk temporarily without touch. With another set of ingredients, even permanently. Overhaul was disassemble, so that he could take your blood and most probably make a weapon." Aizawa says and I shiver at the word 'disassemble'. "So, y/n could you go to professor Midnight and touch her face?" Aizawa says. "If M-Midnight-san doesn't have a p-problem, I-I don't see why n-not." I reply. "No, not at all." Midnight says so I approach her. I gently place my fingers at her cheek. Nothing happens. "Try to focus on her in your mind." Aizawa says and I do so, but again nothing happens. Aizawa sighs.

"Try with sentiments." Cementoss says. "What does that even mean?" Aizawa says. Cementoss sighs. "Y/n, gather all of your anger and just let it swallow you." Cementoss says. I think of Overhaul and how badly I want to break his bones one by one and then throw him in the sea, after painting him blue. I feel something sting me. I open my eyes and look around me. Midnight is panting for air and Aizawa is looking at me with red eyes. I remove my hand from Midnight's cheek and put them on my lap. I look at them and my eyes tear up. Oh my God! What did I do?

"I-I am s-so s-sorry." I say, breaking the few-seconds-silence. "It's alright sweetie. You didn't know this would happen. You couldn't control it." Mrs. Midnight says. "She is right y/n. You had no idea this would happen. What is more, what happened, is not your fault. That's why I was here, to erase your quirk." Aizawa says and I nod.

"Now, your other quirk will show itself quite quickly, because it was suppressed all these years. Whenever you heal and are ready, we will begin practicing." Aizawa says. "Why not start now? I will not have a problem with my wounds, unless they re-open." I say. "If you are ready, then okay. But first, I want you to meet Togata and Nejire. They are Tamaki's friends. We will leave you four alone for a while." Aizawa says and I nod. The teachers leave and I am alone at the living room.

Soon after that, I see a blonde, tall guy, an aqua-haired girl and Tamaki. The first two, smile at me and I return them a small smile. "S-so how a-are you?" Tamaki asks me. "A little b-better." I reply. "Oh my God you are so pretty! So, what's your name? What's your story? How old are you? What's your quirk?..." Nejire starts asking me and I am getting over-whelmed. I think it is shown on my face and my chest that is moving faster, as my breath is. "Nejire, c-clam down. Y-you are scaring h-her." Tamaki says. "Oh my God! I am sorry!" she says and sits down next to me. "T-thank you T-Tamaki." I say and look at my hands. "N-no problem." He replies and smiles. I look at him and can't help but smile, since it is contagious. "So, will you reply to my questions?" Nejire asks me. "Umm...some of them." I reply and she nods.

"My name is y/n. I don't know what my last name is, because I was kidnapped and abused by Overhaul since the age of 4. I am 17, I think, and I have no idea when my birthday is. My one quirk is erasing quirks by touch and the other one I don't know. I will try to pass all the exams you have been through all these years to go to U.A. I think that's all." I say. "Wow!" Nejire says.

"So, how would you like is to be your friends?" Togata asks me. "What do 'friends' do?" I ask, oblivious. "Well, it is a person you can rely on. A person who will help you with any problem you may be facing." Togata says. "A person with whom you can talk about everything; clothes, school, boys. A person who will keep your secrets safe, no matter what." Nejire continues. "A p-person to whom you c-can express your r-real feelings and e-even c-cry on his s-shoulder. A p-person with w-whom you can b-be yourself. H-he will make y-you feel s-safe and...nice." Tamaki says. "Well, I w-would love to t-then." I say and they all smile, causing me to smile a little more too. "Group hug!!!" Nejire shouts and wraps her arms carelessly around me, applying pressure on my wounds. "Ouch!" I say and she loosens the hug. "Oh, did I hurt you? I am so, so sorry!" she says, frankly. "It's alright. J-just don't a-apply much pressure." I say and she nods, enfolding me back into a loosened hug. My hands, who were hanging limp, are now wrapped around Nejire. It feels nice. Soon, Togata comes too and hugs the both of us. Tamaki is just looking at us. "T-Tamaki come." I say and smile. "A-are you s-sure?" he asks and I nod. He comes and hugs the three of us.

I remove my one arm from Nejire's waist and put it around Tamaki, so that he doesn't feel left out. I see his cheeks flushing red, but I don't pay attention to that. "Togata, Nejire come here for a second." I hear Aizawa's voice from the other room. "Guys, we will be back in a flash. Don't break the hug, because it is a friendship violation. Keep hugging, until we are both back and we will all break the hug as a group. Okay?" Nejire says and I nod.

Togata and Nejire leave. I think that Nejire deliberately pushed me closer to Tamaki, but I can't be sure about that. My arms are now wrapped around Tamaki and his arms are wrapped around my waist. They are trembling. "H-hey, are you o-okay? You're a-arms are t-trembling." I say. "Mhm." He shakily replies. I feel Tamaki's heart beating a little faster, while mine skips a beat. It is just that he is so kind to me and he was the one that practically saved me. I can't help but feel gratitude. And he is wearing an amazing cologne.

I feel two pairs of arms around me and Tamaki. I figure Nejire and Togata are back. "I am s-sorry to ruin the moment, b-but my arms are kind of n-numb, so..." I say. "Oh, yes of course." Nejire says and we all break the hug. "So, they wanted to tell us to help you discover your quirk. I have no idea how to do that, but we will try. C'mon. Let's go outside." Nejire continues.

We go outside. "We will attack you and you will try to defend yourself. Whenever you feel pressured or you can't take this anymore, you will let us know. Okay?" Togata says and I nod. "I-is that s-safe?" Tamaki asks. "Hopefully." Togata replies.

A/N

Is it safe?? Or....

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, give it a vote. It means more than you can imagine!! Thank you!!