Will you wake up?

Tamaki's POV

I have immobilized the villains. Y/n will be proud! I can't wait to tell her!! I leave the room, following the broken pieces of walls. I see at the end of the corridor Overhaul and y/n falling down a slope she must have created. I look carefully at her and see that she is not too well. Not knowing what is going on, I continue running towards the end of the corridor, where I spot more pro-heroes. Eraser throws his scarf at Overhaul, but why? Just then, y/n's earthly formations break down and Overhaul is thankfully quickly caught by Eraser. What about y/n though? I have reached the end of the corridor and see y/n turning around, preventing the little girl from crashing first into the ground. She closes her eyes as I fire one of my tentacles to prevent her injury. I wrap the tentacle around her waist and back, inches before she hits the floor. I-I saved her. I run up to her and Eri. I release my tentacle, catching y/n in my arms before she hits the floor. I release Eri from y/n's back and give her a warm smile. She looks terrified. Poor little girl. I put y/n's head on my lap, to see her injuries. She looks awfully hurt.

I pick her up, resting her head on my chest and having my one arm carefully beneath her legs and the other beneath her back and arm. I am terrified as I see blood on her face and clothes. I run to Eraser. "Eraser!" I shout, showing him y/n. He checks her pulse and sighs in relief when he finds it. "Take her outside and place her in an ambulance. Go to U.A. I will find you there." Eraser says and I nod.

I run outside and place y/n inside an ambulance, according to Eraser's directions. "Nejire! Togata! Come inside. We are taking y/n to Recovery Girl." I yell at them, not stuttering once because we are in a hurry. My friends come inside and the driver leaves at once. I kneel next to y/n and hold her hand. "Please stay alive." I whisper to her.

We get to U.A. and I pick y/n up, rushing in Recovery Girl's office. "Emergency!" I shout getting inside. "Over here." She says and puts on her gloves. "Go to the other room so that I can take care of you too later." She says and we comply. The time goes by agonizingly. I am shaking and Nejire is moving her leg up and down. Togata went to visit Eri. He arrives just in time for Recovery Girl's coming. "How is she?" I ask, again without stuttering. "I will tell you in a minute, right now allow me to take care of your injuries." She says and kisses-heals us. "Can we go see her now?" I ask. Recovery Girl sighs and nods.

We run in y/n's hospital room and rush next to her bed. What we see, sends us flying. Machines plugged in her, a serum bottle next to her, a wire under her nose supplying her oxygen. I gasp and put my hand on my mouth. My lips quiver and a tear leaves my eyes.

"Her heart rate is not so good. She has injuries that covered quickly somehow, creating a confusion in her cells. I don't know when she will wake up, or if.." Recovery Girl says and I panic. "WHAT?!" I shout. "It's most likely that she will, but I am not sure. Her heart is so unsteady that it is difficult to say." Recovery Girl says and leaves.

I fall to my knees and let tears roll down my cheeks. I feel two hands on my shoulders. One must be Nejire's and the other has to be Togata's. I get up and look at my friends. Togata is expressionless and two tears have fallen from his eyes. Nejire's eyes are red from silent crying. Even my optimistic friends have now lost the game. I break down crying and my friends embrace me into a hug. I can't seem to stop, causing Nejire and Togata to cry even more.

Aizawa enters the room and we break the hug. "Stop acting like that. Crying is not good for a hero." He says, even though I can see a tear on his cheek. "Recovery Girl informed me. How is she doing?" Aizawa asks us and I bite my lips so as to not break down crying again. "N-nothing different sensei." Nejire says, trying to hide her crying. "Inform me if anything happens." Aizawa says and leaves.

The rest of us, sit next to y/n. I grab her arm and caress it. "Please, please wake up." I say. "You really love her, huh?" Nejire asks me. I look at her in my teary eyes and sob. "Yes, yes I do. More than anything in the world." I say and another tear rolls down my cheek. Sleep comes over me.

I wake up in the middle of the night, being used to y/n having a really bad nightmare at this time. I look at her and move some hair from her face. I bury my head in her bed sheets and I dampen in with my tears. Why? Why to me? Why to you?? Why to us?? I miss you y/n. Wake up please. I fall asleep.

Nejire's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, around the same time that I got up to check on y/n and Tamaki and snap a picture. I look at my best friend. I sigh. How did you end up like this, you stupid girl? I miss you! I want to tease you about Tamaki! I want to go and eat waffles with you and the others. I want to stalk you on your first date with Tamaki. I want to visit Eri-chan with you and make her feel like home. I want to talk with you. I miss you!! I tilt my head backwards, letting some tears roll down my cheek. I close my eyes, drifting away.

Togata's POV

I wake up early in the morning, exactly at the time when I used to tell y/n to get ready. I look at her and remember everything we have been through. Why? Why do this to her, Overhaul? And why continue with Eri-chan? We need you, y/n. Wake up! I bury my head in my palms and wipe the tears that form in my eyes.

I hear Recovery Girl coming inside. I lift my head and look at her. She is shocked at my teary expression. "Oh, Mirio." She says, calling me by my first name. "I know it is hard. I am doing my best. I promise." She tells me and I nod. "If you please, wake your friends up and go get some breakfast. You need food and I need room to examine y/n." Recovery Girl says and I nod. I tap the others and they open their eyes. I nod them to leave and they get up. We exit the room and go to the cafeteria.

Tamaki's POV

I go to the cafeteria with Nejire and Togata. We take our food and eat silently. I lift my eyes and look at my friends. I sigh. Nejire and Togata smile at me. "Don't worry Amajiki, y/n is strong. She will make it." Mirio tells me and I nod. Will you wake up, y/n?

A/N

Will y/n wake up? Or will she die? How will Tamaki react to the news? Happy ending or sad? Only one way to find out; keep reading. *evil laugh*.