Out of character

By the time I have gotten there, the rest of the detention classroom's students have left. The only one left is the blonde one, I think his name is Monoma. I pay no attention to him and he eventually leaves. I crouch to y/n's level. She is pretty beaten up; she is bleeding from her head and she has many injuries. "Y/n?" I ask full of concern. She lifts her eyes and when she sees me, she opens her mouth, trying to say something, but no voice comes out. "Don't worry, I will get you to Recovery Girl." I tell her and place my arm around her waist. I make an effort to pick her up, but she lets out a groan of pain. I put her on the ground again.

I am getting anxious, because I don't know how to help her. I try to pick her up again, but she lets out another groan that ends with a "Aah!". I hate seeing her in pain. "Y/n, there is no other way to take you there. You will have to be strong for a bit, okay?" I ask her, making direct contact with her eyes, which are full of pain. She nods. I pick her up and she shuts her eyes in pain. I am carrying her bridal style, to the Recovery Girl's office. I feel her resting her head on my shoulder. I get a little relaxed. You see, I didn't know she fell unconscious.

10 MINUTES AGO

Y/n's POV

I feel a presence behind me, as I exit the last store. I pay no attention to it, but stay alerted. I hear a car's door closing. I continue walking home, taking the shortest route, casting glances behind me, from times to times. A van has been following me for the past three minutes. The man inside goes a little faster and now, he is driving next to me. He slows down again. I feel his eyes glued on me, for a long time. "You've reached the end of your 'vacation' ingredient. You have been out of duty for a long time. You will come back." he whispers, mocking me. He rolls down his tilted window. In the driver's seat, there is no other, but one of Overhaul's minion. The one that was doing most of the work, in particular. "Did you miss me, y/n?" he asks me, but I ignore him, thinking of ways I can escape him.

There is no one near, so no one will hear me screaming. I can't activate my quirk, because there are buildings nearby. Shit, what do I do? "Are you ignoring me ingredient?" he asks me and I shiver at the last word. He laughs at my action. "Let me take you for a joyride y/n. I even have candy for you inside." I gulp and look at my right; a parking lot. There may be people there to help me.

I run towards the parking lot. He gets out of the car and starts chasing after me. I am running in the parking lot, he is chasing me and he is not stopping. My heart beats faster than it has ever before. "I will catch you, ingredient!" he yells. He grabs my hand and pushes me down. I scream for help, but unfortunately no one is near. "I have you now, hero-wannabe" He says and laughs. He pushes me harder down on the ground, causing me to be in pain. I scream once more, but no one can hear me. He puts his hand over my mouth. "You have nowhere to go now. Nowhere to go! You have nowhere to goooo!" he mocks my situation.

He takes out a needle and tries to inject me with it. I recognize the liquid immediately. I move frantically to avoid the poison. Yes, it's a poison that will prevent me from moving, talking and using my quirk. He is fed up with me, so he slaps me and lifts my upper body from the collar of my shirt only to push my against the floor. My back hits the ground with force and a groan of pain escapes my lips. "Shut it." He says, but I don't stop moving. If that poison enters my skin, I am done for. "Now, you are not be able to go nowhere. You will go back to being Overhaul's secret ingredient to success." He prepares the needle. I must get away. I must use my quirk.

I activate my quirk, for a little amount of time and with a short range, so as to not destroy the cars around me, and manage to get away from his grip. He is pushed back from the ground. I get up and start running away from him. I put my last bits of energy in reversing the slope I created to push the minion back, giving him a chance to get up to his feet. He chases after me. "You will not escape y/n! Whatever you do, you will never be safe!" he yelled.

I run to the U.A. and enter the school. I am safe, but my mind can't conceive that yet. I run up the stairs, not knowing where exactly I am going. After some time, my legs betray me and I fall down to my knees, near a classroom. I then, suddenly realize that Overhaul's minion, had made a cut on my side. He wanted to gather blood. I tilt my head back in pain. The classroom's door opens and students walk out. They all give me looks of disgust and criticize me. A blonde one is talking to me, but I don't have the strength to hear what he is talking about.

I put my head on my knees, trying to contain the pain. Being cut in the side is not a pleasant thing. The cut he made was pretty big on its one and I have a feeling that he twisted the knife, to let out more blood. The thing is, why didn't I realize that he stabbed me? I guess I was just too focused on getting out of his grip.

"Y/n?" I hear a familiar voice telling me. I lift my head to look at the person who is talking to me. Tamaki!! I open my mouth and try to tell him what happened, but my voice can't exit my mouth. "Don't worry, I will get you to Recovery Girl's office." he says. He places his arm around my waist and tries to pick me up. However, his arm is applying pressure to my side and I can't help but let out a groan of pain. He places me back down on the floor. I have qualms, but the pain I feel, is more. He tries to pick me up again, but this time, he touches inches away from my wound. Apart from the groan, I let out a small scream. He puts me back down again. I don't think that he has understood that I have a cut on my side. He is too worried. "Y/n, there is no other way to take you there. You will have to be strong for a bit, okay?" he asks me kindly. I nod my head. He carefully picks me up, bridal style. I shut my eyes and my mouth, not allowing a grunt to escape my lips this time. Just as Tamaki has picked me up, I feel weaker. My consciousness betrays me and everything turns black.

3rd person's POV

Tamaki knocks on Recovery Girl's office. "Come in." she says in her usual kind tone. Tamaki opens the door and enters. "Oh my!" Recovery Girl exclaims and Tamaki nods sadly. He lays her carefully on the hospital bed and Recovery Girl gets into action. Tamaki immediately calls Togata and Nejire and informed them about the situation, without details. They rushed to the school.

Once they got there, Recovery Girl was done. Nejire comes running in and goes next to y/n. Her flowing tears are visible and heartbreaking. No one has ever seen Nejire crying again. It is not just the fact that her best friend was lost and now she is unconscious, but also because she couldn't bear the thought of losing y/n forever. Recovery Girl takes a few steps back and gives the four friends some space. Togata goes next to y/n and for the first time, he looks sad. Nejire strokes y/n's arm. She wipes her tears away and forces a smile. "S-she must have done something s-stupid." She says in-between sobs, trying to return to her normal self. "What happened?" Togata asks. "I-I don't know. I found her outside of the detention classroom, on the floor. I crouched to her level and saw her i-injuries. I tried to pick her up, but she was in p-pain and I couldn't continue. I-I hadn't seen the cut in her ribs. I am so stupid. It's my f-fault." Tamaki self-flagellates. "No, it's not. I will find the person who did this to y/n, and we will make him pay." Togata says, forgetting his anti-violence spirit. "Of course we will." Tamaki says, letting his shyness away. Y/n's injury sure left an impact on them, making visible how much her friends cherish her.

Suddenly, Aizawa-sensei bursts into the room. "Where is y/n?!" he asks with great concern in his voice. Recovery Girl shows him the place where the three friends are gathered, along with y/n on the bed. He rushes next to her.

"What happened?" Aizawa asks and the group narrates the whole story from the point when they couldn't find y/n, of course not including the fact that Tamaki wants to take her out on a date. "Where could she have gone to?" Aizawa thinks out loud.

After about an hour, y/n shows signs of waking up. Her eyelids move a bit and it doesn't take long for her to open her eyes completely.

A/N

Soooo, this happened. Who would know that the Big Three loved y/n that much? I did but I am the author so, yeah. Trying to be funny be like-

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote! Kisses!! <33