Dorms?

Y/n's POV

I am sitting next to Tamaki in the third row. I am scared that something will happen. I don't even know what movie gerne this movie we are about to watch is! "D-do you by any ch-chance know what m-movie this is?" I ask him and he shakes his head negatively. "N-no." he replies, without looking at me. Does he not want to talk to me??? Am I burdening him with my questions and my presence? I sigh as the movie starts.

The movie looks normal at first. I am finally getting comfortable (I haven't seen a movie in the cinema before, only at home), when there is a loud explosion (in the movie). I jump at the sound and sight of it. Tamaki looks at me. I can see the concern in his eyes, despite the darkness of the room. "Are you o-okay?" he asks me and I nod. "Mhm." I reply and we turn our eyes back to the screen.

At around the first 30 minutes, there is a murder scene. It is shown vividly and clear. They make a cut at the woman's face and then stab her in the arm. I squeeze my eyes shut. I hear Tamaki gasping, but I can't open my eyes. "T-tell me when the s-scene is over p-please." I say. "I-I am not w-watching e-either." Tamaki says and I can't help but smile. I feel a tap on my shoulder. "The scene is over." I hear a woman's voice next to me. "T-thank you." I reply opening my eyes and she gives me a smile. I turn to Tamaki who has opened his eyes, since he heard too what the woman told me. He is looking where his left hand should be. I look there too and only then do I realize that I am holding his hand tightly. I open my eyes widely and I swiftly remove my hand. "S-sorry." I say blushing. "N-no w-worries." He says and gulps. We turn our heads back to the screen.

Suddenly, there is a scream (I can't figure out if it's from the film or a real one) and then, the screen turns black. The lights don't turn on, meaning that the film is not over. I look at Tamaki who is worried. "W-what is going on?" I ask him. "I-I don't k-know." He replies. There are screams heard, as well as gunshots. I, unconsciously, cling on Tamaki. I hear him gulp, but I don't pay attention to it, not realizing how close I am to him. The lights turn on. "Apologies, but there was a technical problem. We hope we didn't make the movie scarier *giggles*. Enjoy the rest of the film." A woman says from the speakers. The film continues.

I look at Tamaki and shrink myself away from him, realizing now, why he gulped. "I-I am sorry. I had n-no idea that I was t-this close to y-you." I say and he bows his head. "Don't worry about it. It was nice." Tamaki burst. "I-I-Ia mean, uhh, bye." He runs away from our seats and goes out of the cinema. Togata saw him and went after him. I am in frozen in shock. Nejire comes, grabs me by my wrist and leads me outside. "What happened?" she asks me. "H-he, h-he..." I can't finish my sentence. Nejire gets a text from Mirio. "Togata says that Tamaki went home by himself. Mirio is coming to pick us up and take you home." Nejire says, but I don't pay much attention to what she is talking about. I re-live the moment in my memory and blush. Nejire shakes her head. "We lost connection Earth to y/n." she says.

Mirio picks us up and drives to my house. He and Nejire are talking. I can hear them, but I don't listen to them. I am lost in my thoughts. "So, this was a failure." Nejire says. "Yeah. But, I do think that Tamaki has caught feelings for y/n. He told me what happened and...by the looks of it, he is head over heels." Togata says and Nejire screams, zoning me back into reality. "W-what happened?" I ask them. "Nothing. I just thought we would run over a kitten. Togata maneuvered out of it." Nejire says. "Oh." I reply. "We are here." Togata says. "Thanks for the ride home." I reply and get out of the car.

I walk into my house. "I am back." I say. "Glad to hear that." Aizawa says. "I am going to bed, I am tired." I say. "Goodnight." He says. I go upstairs to my room and put on my pjs. I brush my teeth and flop on the bed. I release my hair from the grip of the ponytail and I place my head on the pillow. I think of the day that has passed. Tamaki said that...he liked me being close to...him? So he counts me as a friend? Or possibly something more? Oof having a crush is so difficult.

I remember Nejire telling me that this may be love. But what is love? And what does it differ from a crush? Nejire never replied, because she always shouts that it is love and I should forget about that 'crush' thing. There is only one person I can ask about it. She won't tell a word to Aizawa. I am sure about it. I doze off.

The next morning

I am walking to school with Nejire. "All the students, proceed to the courtyard. Principal's Nezu announcement will be...uhh...announced." All-Might says from the speakers. Me and Nejire make our way to the yard. We see principal Nezu on a stool -so that we can see him- surrounded by other teachers. "My dear students! Due to the severity of the situation and the attacks of the villains in our school, we have concluded that the best solution is for you and your safety, to live in school dorms." Nezu says. In a matter of seconds, the courtyard is filled by comments and whispers. "What?" "This is nonsense!" "Are you kidding? This is amazing!" "Omg it's awesome." And many other things are spread from ear to ear. "Students, settle down please." Nezu says and we all fall into silence. "We will ask your parents to sign a form that will allow you to stay in these dorms. Those who can't come, will leave the school." Aizawa says. "You may be dismissed. Go to your classes." Nezu says and the students go to their classrooms chatting.

"So, what do you think of the dorms?" Nejire asks me. "It's going to be tough. You know, I still have nightmares. The memories still hunt me. But at least I don't scream now." I say and Nejire gives me a side-hug. "Don't worry, I will help you." She says and I smile.

TIME SKIP {it's the following day and y/n is getting ready to leave to go and move her things in her dorm}

"Bye Aizawa-sensei." I say and ignore my teary eyes. "What is the meaning of this water dropping from your eyes? You are still going to see me at school." He says, although he is also tearing up. Aizawa has sentiments? Since when? "You are just going to be a teacher there." I say. "And?" he asks. "And you are more than that at home. You are...a father figure." I say and he gives me a smile. He lets a tear roll down his cheek. "Okay bye now." He says and turns around, so that I don't see his sensitive side. I chuckle and leave.

Nejire is waiting for me outside with Mirio, in his car. "C'mon y/n! We are going to be late!!" Nejire shouts. "I am coming!!!" I shout and run to the car. I put my luggage inside and Mirio drives. We go past Tamaki's house, without stopping. "W-we are not picking up T-Tamaki??" I ask them. "No. He said he would go earlier by himself." Mirio says and my lips form an 'O'. I stay silent for the rest of the ride.

Once we get to our dorm, we get out of the car and take our baggage. I take two -out of 10- of Nejire's suitcases and I grab my two pieces of luggage as well. I lift the four of them up and start walking towards the dorm. I see Tamaki emerging from behind the door. He runs towards me. "L-let m-me h-help y-you." He says and offers his hand, for me to give him the luggage. He was such a gentleman, that he didn't want to take them 'forcefully' away from me. I give him two luggage and I smile at him. He smiles back and blushes. We walk into the dorm and I see some students already there. "Hello y/n! Your room is 2-B. It's in the second floor." Tsuki says. "Thank you Tsuki!!" I say and go up the stairs. {Tsuki is the girl up, in the photo}

Tsuki has become a friend of mine, but definitely not as close as Nejire. I haven't told Tsuki my past, nor my feelings about Tamaki. But she is cool.

"Thanks Tamaki." I say -without stuttering- as we put down the last luggage. "N-no p-problem." He says and starts to leave, but stops. "H-hey, about the c-cinema incident-" he starts but I cut him off. "No need to w-worry Tamaki. Everything is alright." I tell him and smile. He blushes, smiles back and leaves. I start putting my clothes to the closet, thinking about that day Tamaki was talking about. It was weird. What did he mean by what he said? And why did he run away after? Oof, I can't answer any of my questions and I think that no one else can either. Only Tamaki knows the answer, but he is not going to tell me.

However, I also don't know what my feelings mean. I need to figure out if it is love, or just a crush. I can't ask Nejire,...again, because she will start the usual 'Forget about that crush thing! It is straight up love!' and such. Only one person can answer me, truthfully. And I will have to ask her, not just stay at the thought.

A/N

Who is y/n reffering to? C'mon, I will give you a hint; she is a very crazy person and I don't think she has any haters. Also, she is very difficult to have a serious conversation with, lol!! I guess you will see in the next chapter! Kisses!! <33