Cause mama I'm in love with a super hero

Next morning, I wake up and get up almost immediately, disrupting Tamaki. “Sorry.” I say as I start to pick out my outfit. “What are you doing?” Tamaki asks. “I need to find what I am going to wear, to make a good impression.” I say, taking out a dress and then tossing it back into the closet. “Y-you don't have t-to. Y-you are a-amazing anyways.” Tamaki says. I go up to him and cup his flustered cheeks. “Thank you Amajiki, but I would really appreciate it if you helped me because I am stressed out.” I tell him and go back to my closet. “A-Amajiki??”" He questions. “Oh, did I cross the line? Sorry.” I say, looking at him terrified that I made a big mistake. “N-no, I l-liked it.” He says and smiles.

I go back to my closet and Tamaki gets up. He comes up to me and takes a look at my closet. “How about this??” Tamaki asks me, showing me an amazing set of clothes; a blue overall with white heels/sneakers. “Omg Amajiki, I love it!! Thank you!!” I say and hug him. “N-no worries. I-I will go and p-pick an o-outfit myself.” He says, leaving my room.

I put on the outfit that Amajiki found for me and make my hair a nice h/c bun. {If your hair isn't long enough for a bun, or you don’t want to make it a bun, you can leave it down. :) }

I get out if the room and make my way downstairs, where Tamaki is waiting for me. “Ready?” He asks me and I nod. “Yep. Where are the others though?” I ask him. “Here!! One, agh, second.” Says Nejire, going down the stairs while trying to put on her right heel. “I am here too!!” Togata says, emerging from the ground, scaring me. “Holy shit! Mirio you can't keep doing this!” I say and he laughs. “Are we all ready to go??” I ask. “I-I think so." Tamaki says. “Yes we are !!!” Togata says excited. “Vamonos!!!!” Nejire shouts. “Y’all are more excited than me.” I say as we exit the dorms.

We walk to the train station. My hand is glued on Tamaki’s and my eyes pinned ahead, waiting to see my mother. We get on the train and take out seats. I ‘shotgun’ the window seat. I look at Amajiki and notice an elder passenger behind him, standing. “Umm, hello sir? Would you like to sit here?” I offer him my seat. “Ah yes, thank you.” He replies and I stand up, giving my seat to him. I get to the standing-handles, but before I can reach for one, I lose my balance and walk backwards, falling in the end. I look where I have landed and I realize that I am on Tamaki’s lap. My cheeks turn red. He, flustered, is looking away, not meeting my gaze.

I make a move to get up, but I feel something restraining me. I look down on my waist and see Tamaki’s arm wrapped around me. “N-no, don’t g-go.” He says and I stay put.

After a 15-minute trip, we reach the station to which we must descend. I get up and stretch and so do the others. We walk out of the train. As we are walking towards the location that Aizawa-sensei sent us, I search for Tamaki’s hand. Once I find it, I hold on to it tightly and don’t let go. We reach a big brown house. I gather up all my courage and knock on the door.

After one painful and agonizing moment, the door opens and a h/c lady opens the door. Her eyes are n/e/c {=not your eye color. For example, if your eyes are brown, the woman’s’ are green.}. “Y-y/n?” she asks and her eyes immediately get teary. “M-mom? Is that y-you??” I ask and she nods. “Yes.” She says and moves closer to me, opening her arms. I copy her and we embrace each other in our arms.

“I missed you.” My mother says. We break the hug and she wipes her tears. “Come on *sniff* in guys.” My mother says, motioning to me and my friends. The house is in retro style. My mother guides us into the living-room, where we sit on the couch. “Help yourselves.” She says, showing us the table, which is filled with biscuits, tea bags and more. “Thank you!!” Nejire shouts as she grabs a chocolate biscuit.

“So, I am y/n’s mother, Akemi Shimizu.” My mother introduces herself. “I am Nejire Hado!!” Nejire says. “My name is Togata Mirio!!” Togata says. “It’s Tamaki Amajiki.” Tamaki says. “And I am y/n Kimuro.” I tell her. “Oh, y-you are together?” My mom asks and point to me and Tamaki holding hands. “Yes, we got together yesterday.” I tell her. “That’s good, I am happy for you. And you look oh, so good together.” My mother comments and both me and Tamaki blush.

“So, I guess we should get straight to the point and start with the story, huh?” My mother says. “Sure.” I reply “So, me and your father, Kenichi, married from love when we were in our 20’s. Your father, whose quirk was gas, he, died when he was fighting against some villains, here. That was when you were 3 years old. I then had my mother, your grandma, help me and you out. One year later, you were abducted. I remember everything from that day.”

FLASHBACK

Akemi’s POV

I turn off the fire and serve the food. “Mom! Come in and bring y/n in too please. Food is served.” I shout as I put the last plate on the table. “Mom?” I ask, but get no response again. “Mom?!” I ask a little louder, making my way to the garden, where I left y/n and my mom. “Mom!!” I yell as I see my mother on the floor.

I run towards her and see her bleeding. I check her pulse, but found none. “Mom? Mom? No, not you too mom.” I say as I shred a few tears over my mother’s dead body. “Who could have done this and wh- y/n!!” I shout as I realize my surroundings. “Y/N! Y/n, please, this is not a joke! Y/N! Y/n baby, not you too!” I say, searching every corner of the garden and the house, inside and out.

I run to the nearest police station. “Please, please help me!” I shout, running in. “Ma’am, ma’am please calm down. Come in.” a female officer tells me and motions me to come in her office. I do as she wishes. “What happened?” she asks me and I tell her everything. “Don’t worry ma’am, we will do our best possible. Could you please tell me your quirk, your daughter’s quirk and her father’s quirk.” The officer says. “My quirk is dust, her father’s is gas. Her quirk is a mix of both, so it is earth manipulation.” I say, holding back my many tears.

{Btw, according to google, that’s how the planet Earth was created; gravity pulled gas and dust and BOOM; EARTH!!}

“Oh and, I think that her blood has something, but we haven’t realized just yet. The doctors said that it contained more metals and that when injected in another person, their quirk will be erased.” I add. “Okay, thank you ma’am, we will investigate and inform you.” The officer says and I nod.

The moment I exited the police station, I couldn’t stay put, so I drove all-over the city to find y/n. On my way over the city, I had to call a funeral office too, to prepare a funeral for my mother. At this point, I couldn’t hold my tears back any more. I returned back home after midnight. I hand my mother’s corpse in the funeral company and get inside the house. I break down and fall on my knees, screaming, making a gust of dust fly around, eventually creating a dust-tornado. I cry myself to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Y/n’s POV

My mother is crying, so I hand her a tissue. “T-thank you.” She says, taking the tissue and wiping her tears. “I was looking for you, for years. I couldn’t find you anywhere, so I gave up. I left Japan and went to c/o-” my mother starts saying, but Nejire cuts her off. “Wow! These biscuits are amazing!” she says excited. “Glad you like them sweetie. *smiles widely*. As I was saying, I wanted to leave Japan, because here, I lost your father, my mother and you. I had no one else.  I was alone and no one understood me. They were always critising me. *sniff* always. I have been living in c/o for years, trying to forget my past. When they called me and told me that you are alive, I was shrieking on the phone. I took the first flight and come here. That one person, Aizawa was his name I believe, told me to come here and wait for you. And here we are. Aw my princess. You know, you look exactly like your father; the eyes the facial expressions, your body. Only the hair you inherited from me.” my mother chuckles. “But enough about my life. Tell me how you pulled through.” My mom tells me. “Well…” I start narrating everything that I remember; Overhaul, the escape, how I met Tamaki and Aizawa, my training, U.A., the battle for Eri and how I got together with Tamaki. During my talk, I can hear Nejire and Togata sniffing and blowing their noses, while Tamaki squeezes my hand and lets some tears flow, like me. “Y/n, I-I am so sorry, I-” my mother starts apologizing. “No, it’s not your fault mother.” I tell her. “It never was. Besides, the past is past.” I continue. She hugs me and kinda breaks down on my shoulder. We stay like that for a while, until she breaks the hug. “Take some biscuits too Mirio, Amajiki, y/n.” my mother says and we do as she says.

Then, I realize something.