thirty two

camerons pov

I sighed loudly ploping down on my couch. I have not seen delilah for a couple days now, she said she wouldnt text me in a while because of family issues. so i let her go for a few days but now i couldnt stop thinking about her and how much ive missed her.

I was bored as ever, i rolled my eyes at the loud noises coming from outside the apartment. my heart swelled at the thought of seeing my perfect angel. her every aspect appeared in my mind and i couldnt help but smile.

i stood up to get something to eat while taking out my phone. I opened up twitter and posted a picture of me eating because of my boredness.

I smiled at the responses most of them quite dirty. i let out a laugh .

I wondered if delilah was still sad, i wanted to find out but at the same time i didnt want to bother her. But she had to be okay by now.

I opened up my mesages and quicky smiled at her name.

i texted: hey. :)

I waited for a few minutes before she texted back.

D: hi cameron

C: are you alright princess

C: i missed you

D: yeah i guess

C: so do you want me to get you food?

D: is that even a question dallas

C: okay okay ill be right there.

D: but not now im driving back from my dads..

C: oh shit you visited him?

D: yeah.. I'll just stop by your house :)

C: oh you are now ;)

C: babe

D: what

C: i think im horny

D: woah now mr.dallas

C: come over hurryyyy

D: okay okay

C: i need you so much right now

C: babe

C: delilah

I glanced at my phone for a while and shrugged.

I sat down for a while thinking what i was going to do to her. I smiled deviously.

__

it had been 30 minutes and delilah still wasnt here, she hadnt even texted back. I was growing anxious waiting for her.

I texted her again, alot and also called. no answer.

Now i was getting worried, was she okay?

I walked back and forth in my hallway. More minutes have passed and no sign of her. "oh my god." Several minutes later, my heart squeezed i couldn't breathe, ive never been so worried.

My phone started to buzz behind me, i let out a deep breath. "finally"

Though. it was an unknown number.

"Hello? yeah this is cameron dallas."

I listened to what he was saying before my phone fell from my hands and cracked onto the floor. my eyes shut closed as i fell as well catching my self with my hands I breathed out loud before letting out a sob.

Delilah had gotten in a car crash. and it was all my fault.

I picked up my phone again, not being abel to control my tears. "Is she o-okay?" i studdered hopeing in my heart she was and that i hadnt lost her.

I wrote down the address he was saying and ended the call. "GOD DAMMIT." I shouted and threw my phone against the wall, i knocked over everything and soon started punching my wall until my knuckles where blood red.

I made my way outside, running towards my car. i left my door unlocked and raced out of my driveway, i drove faster towards my everything.

After a couple minutes i was there. and to think she was that close to me, that close to my comfort. I pushed my door open and my heart was beating at a rate i couldnt keep up my breaths with.

I looked around. "WHERE IS SHE." "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE." I shouted. I paid my attention to the accident. I found her. I found my angel, lying on the ground. My head spun as i met my eyes to her sight. Blood was everywhere. I ran my fingers through my hair as i sobbed.

"We dont know if she will make it." The police officer spoke as they carried her into the ambulence. "there is a very high chance she will though." he smiled lightly and walked away. my breaths grew louder as i sat onto the ground watching the ambulence drive away.

I got into my car and followed it.

I couldnt say anything, it was all too much. My head pounded and my eyes grew heavy as all my memories with her flashed into my mind.

The guilt was incredibly high, it took over all of me making sure i felt it. It was all my fault every text i sent her put her at greater risk. It was all my fault.

at the hospital i raced through the waiting room, making my way after the doctors who were carrying her in a gurrny. They led her into a room. "you cant step past here im sorry sir."

"Fuck you man i have to see her just one last time." Youll be able to later." he answered annoyingly.

Hours past. i sat in front the door. over thinking everything ive done. i didnt give her enough, it was to early.

they opened it minutes after. "Im sorry." one doctor mouthed to me before walking out letting me step inside.

There she was. I was breathless and captured by her beauty. "Princess." i spoke, no answer.

I sat by her. looking directly at her, making sure i admire every bit of her. She was beautfiul, too good for me. she was amazing.

I met my hand with her face running my finger across her lips. I glanced up at the life support machine. The beeps where slow and apart.

once more i glanced at her. i leaned in and my lips met with her soft ones. i let go.

before i knew it, one sound ruinned it all.

The beeps stopped, and formed one long one.

My head fell onto her stomach. i let out tears, alot of tears.

___

before this momment i didnt know what life was. was it a continuess line of stress, or was it much more? was it surprising your girlfriend with flowers and chocolate. or was it laying in bed thinking, why was i here? was it wishing for your rollar coaster of a life to show one up instead of downs. Because thats what i though. Her everything flashed before my eyes, her laugh, smile, eyes, hair, scent, stretch marks, weight, height, everything she hated about herself flashed before me as the things i loved most. never would i have thought i would be sitting here ready to face the world without her. but i was. and i had to deal with it.

I missed her, but where she is right now could never compare with the cruelness of this world, she was happier which made me happier.

She was my favorite awkward love story, i would give up anything to hear her voice once more.

id give up myelf.

______
songs recommended: this is gospel - Panic! At the Disco , Breathe Me - Sia , and A Little Too Much - Shawn mendes :)

Wow im sorry guys..... 😂

_ cartergasm