twenty nine

writing on my computer again cause i can, oH

_______

nash's pov

after cameron ran after delilah, I felt guity becuase my best friend is running after his girlfriend that he has loved forever while I sit here sucking faces with the girl that caused all of it. and Brittany didnt look guilty at all, she looked pleased with her self.

we both ran to my room after being called on for kissing infront of the guys. once we got in to my room she shut the door and looked at my deviously. she came closer with a grin on her face. she kissed me hungerly and I fell on the bed.

she started kissing down my neck, a moan excaped my mouth. she looked at me with an achieved grin and she started to nibble on my neck oviously leaving red marks that would eventually turn purple. she tugged at the rim of my blue shirt I nooded in agreement for her to take it off.

I have no idea what im doing! I just met this girl about a week ago ( :-0 ) I cant have sex with her this early! I barley know her she was about to take off my pants but I stopped her.

''babe, I think we should stop'' I asked nicley ''aw why we were getting to the good stuff'' she said ''its too early, we hardly know eachother'' I explained to her as I put my shirt back on.

''fine, ill just get cameron to do it with me again'' she said playing with a piece of hair. ''ok whoa, just becuase I didnt want to do it with you dosent mean you have to go after cameron, I thought you liked me'' I said sad ''look not to hurt your feelings or anything but, I never liked you or anyone ive ever dated. except cameron dallas'' she said truthfully

''wow okay, um get the fuck out!'' I said with anger in my tone ''w-what do you mean, your kicking me out, your breaking up with me?'' she said with a puppy dog face ''yea pretty much, and if you touch cameron and delilah's relationship you will have other things coming for you'' I said as I pushed her out my door not even wanting to hear what she wanted to say.

I wondered what she ment by 'again'.

_______

Cameron's pov

Delilah and I were just sitting on her couch watching how to train your dragon 1 and 2. She was leaning on to the side of me and I put my head on top of hers.

I didn't want to move from this spot, it was a perfect moment until the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up to go get the door. I opened up the door to see a happy, cheerful, pleased with herself, back stabbing bitch, Brittany.

"What the fuck do you want" I asked harshly "i wanted to see how my baby Cameron was doing on the whole break up thing with Delilah." she said looking at me "I'm at her house dipshit" I told her pointing to the house.

"Why don't you ditch the Brunette and go for the blond?" She asked playing with the buttons on my shirt, Brittany is a beach blonde, not naturally she bleached it, but Delilah was all natural with her light brown hair.

"She's my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me, your just a mistake" I told her slamming the door right in her face.

I went back to the couch and sat down in the position I was earlier. "who was that?" Delilah asked looking up at me "no one important" I smiled down at her pecking her on the lips, Looking back at the screen.

_____

Idk how I feel about this... But whatevs

Insta- Twerkwithmatt

Dubai- korn