twenty eight

Cameron's Pov

We sat on the couch everyone was on their phone, Delilahs head was in my lap as I played with her hair. She cuddled closer to me and threw a pillow in my face. "Heyyy." I groaned as she giggled. Nash got up from his spot and walked up to the door. "shes suppose to be here by now."
He spoke and frowned. "who?" matt asked. Nash half blushed and sat down next to me. "oooohhh nash has a girlfriend." Matt spoke all girly and we laughed.
"I shouldn't have invited her when you idiots are here." He groaned and matt smiled.

Nash rolled his eyes following the door opening. "hi." I heard a squeaky voice and nash got up and kissed her cheek. I couldn't see her face until she walked in.

It was Britney.

Me, shawn and delilah all froze and our eyes widened. "What." I whispered and delilah was frightened. She glanced away from Brittany and faced me, worry filled her eyes. "You must be Nash's girlfriend, im Matthew espin-" "she doesn't care." nash pushed past matt. Nash walked to his spot and Brittany sat on his lap, winking at me.

I was about to barf. I mouthed, "are you insane." to nash and he shrugged at me.

I knew Britney wanted to make delilah feel bad, I wasn't going to let her. She smiled and Delilah, and my princess quickly stood up and walked into the kitchen. I followed after her.

She sat on the counter and I approached her. "can we go cameron." She sniffled and played with her sleeves. "Yeah, I'm sorry she's such a bitch I don't even know why I dated her." Delilahs eyes darkened when I said dated.

She got off the counter and walked towards the door, "where are you going?" Matt asked. I didnt answer.

"Why are you leaving delilah. I thought we were friends." Brittany smirked and Delilah frowned. "why don't you shut up for once.'' I rolled my eyes.

She laughed. "It's not my fault that your girlfriend is a whore." "God Cameron why don't you ever realize that." She smiled and walked towards us. "why don't you do us a favor honey. and leave." She spoke face to face with delilah. "Go on."

Delilahs eyes lit with tears as she ran out the door and down the street away from my sight. "Fuck you Nash." I shouted and ran after Delilah.

Delilah's pov

I ran down the street as far as I could get from cameron, I didn't want him to see me weak or crying.

I had to sit down on the curve to catch my breath. I Looked around, no sign of cameron. Maybe he agreed with her maybe he thought I was a whore or whatever.

I sighed and took my phone out, wiping away my tears. Tweet after tweet was about me, from Brittany.

"Slut"

"Whore"

"She dates cameron for fame"

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.

Standing up, I started to walk home before someone ran up behind me and wrapped their arms around me, I thought it was a rapist at first so I screamed. "Woah babe chill it's me." I calmed down and cameron kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry about Brittany." he spoke and pecked my cheek again. "it's okay just don't mention her name anymore." I sighed and placed my hands in my pockets.

Cameron pulled my hand out of my pocket and held it. "your so beautiful." he smiled at me and kissed my head. "After what Brittany said, how would you even talk to me." I laughed.

"Do you actually think I believe her." he laughed after me. I shrugged and wrapped one arm around cameron.

I was extremely lucky to have cameron in my life.

_______

Idek what this chapter is 🌚

- mya ( cartergasm )