thirty one

Matthews pov

Everyone was sitting on Nash and cams couch at there house, we were watching American horror story season 3 my favorite. "Who wants to go to a movie?" Nash suddenly asked startling me a bit "I can go for a movie" I said getting up looking at the others "alright I'm down" Carter said standing up from the huge couch. we looked at the others "we'll just stay here I don't feel like getting up" Cameron said speaking for all of them. "ok then see ya guys later" I said waving bye to them, before I could get out the door Delilah yelled my name "what del?" I asked looking at her "can you please gimme some candy" she asked politely "what kind" I asked "sour patch kids" "ok bye fart face" I said sarcastically as I ran out the door and to the car where Nash and carter were.

On the journey to the movie theater we sat in silence, the good kind of silence though. "So... How's Brittany?" I asked Nash looking at him in the backseat he shrugged "I broke up with her today" "why?" I asked "she hurt my best friend I couldn't be with someone like that" he explained looking back at his phone texting someone. "Who you textin?" I asked looking over to him "why do you need to know?" He asked Rudely "I was just asking God, are you on our man period?" I asked laughing, carter chuckled a bit before looking back at the road.

We got to the movie and picked hunger games; mocking jay to see. we got our tickets and went to the popcorn and candy shop we all 3 got a large popcorn and 3 frosties. The woman took our tickets tore them and told us number 5 on the right. we all nodded and headed towards number 5 and we got in right as the movie was about to start, we sat down and started to munch on our food, and we forgot the candy GREAT!

"Dude we forgot the candy" I whispered to carter "shut up" he said back still looking at the screen I slouched down in my seat and sat back up when someone got in the way of the movie "sit down you're blocking the view." I asked she turned around I couldn't really see her face because it was really dark. "bitch we are the view" she said to me highfiving her friend before sitting down in Their seats.

I kinda like this girl.

During the whole movie Nash's phone kept on going off, I wonder who is texting him so much? He suddenly stood up and walked out of the movie theater wtf? Carter and I looked at each other in confusion before looking back at the screen. only 20 more minutes of this really boring movie, I also really needed to pee.

The movie ended carter and I got up from our seats, they turned the lights on and I finally got to see the girls face she was beautiful she had dirty blond hair with purple tips, huge glasses that covered half her face, and hazel eyes. she was absolutely stunning, carter nudged me with his elbow and pointed to the other girl that had brown straight hair, same glasses as the other girl but she was a bit shorter.

We all struggled to get out of the isle so we can talk to them. we got out of the door and caught up to them "hey I'm Matt and this is carter" I smiled at the blonde girl before she spoke with an adorable voice "hey I'm korryn and this is Mya" they waved korryn is a beautiful name, mya's name is pretty but more carters type before I knew it they were already talking and I was staring off in oblivious. korryn waved her hand in front of my face I snapped back into reality "sorry" I mumbled "it's fine" she said back

"so... I like your shirt" I said she looked down at her 5 seconds of summer shirt "thanks you like 5sos" she asked looking up at me. "yeah, I'm not gay or anything but I like their music" I nodded she giggled a bit before speaking again "what's your favorite song?" She asked "probably just saying or all mrs American" I said truthfully "omg same!!" She smiled "who's your favorite member?" She asked "okay not to sound gay or anything, but I like Michael because he's so unique and I would love to be his friend. You? I asked "Luke he's just a beautiful breadstick" she laughed I was about to say something else before Nash came and told us we had to go.

"Wait why, what happened ?!?" I asked "I don't know we'll find out" he said. I looked back at korryn "hey can I have your number?" I asked "yeah sure!" She said I handed her my phone and she handed hers to me I put my name as 'Matt 💕💘' I smiled and handed it back to her. "Bye korryn I'll text you!" I yelled because we were now farther away. I wonder what's happening.

______
uGH this chapter is poop but aye there's me and mya AYE

Matt is so gay for 5sos hahah

Instagram- twerkwithmatt

Bai- korryn 💞