one

Cameron's eyes met mine, his smile brightened the warm summer air.

I remember when we met, we've been friends since I moved to California two years ago. We went to the same school he was eight and I was five.

Now he is ten and I'm seven, we were playing in Cameron's backyard. He was chasing me around the yard I was screaming like a maniac.

"DELILAH JUST COME HERE" Cameron said out of breath after running after me for about 10 mins. I stopped and looked at him, his hands were on his knees trying to get his breath back. Once he could breath again He looked up at me and started to walk towards the flower bed his mom planted.

He picked up a daisy (my favorite flower) and started to walk over to me, he put the flower in my hair, he looked me in the eyes and kissed my cheek.

"COOTIES!" I screamed before running away from him he started laughing and ran after me, this time he caught me and tackled me to the ground. " haha I got you this time Delilah" I giggled as he rolled off of me.

We just sat there looking at the sky and pointing out clouds that look like other things, I saw a turtle, a bunny and a glob. Cameron saw a snowman (even though it's the middle of July) and a glob.

Cameron got up again and pulled me up until I stood up and we ran into the sprinkler laughed and played until we got tired.

His mom called us inside for a snack, mm I loved poptarts, it was like me and Cameron's thing we both ate poptarts everyday together and never grew out of it.

_____
the first chapter because I thought it was so cute

follow us on instagram
Twerkwithmatt
@cartergasm
byeeeee ~Korryn 😜