twenty six

Camerons pov

A couple weeks later, Shawn was arriving from his tour back to California. We decided to go and meet up with him.

I got in my car and waited for my little princess to come out the door with her incredible features shining. She was exited to meet shawn, I was a little jealous but what can I say that guy is talented. She walked slowly out the car, a sad expression covered her face. I immediately got concerned and frowned as she entered the car. "whats wrong?" I asked placing my hand on her thigh. She shrugged and I could tell she didn't feel like talking. I shut my mouth and drove to the airport.

The ride was merely silent, I didn't know what was wrong with delilah. I was guessing that since we started to date every one had been hating on her. I could see her scrolling through twitter and trying to hold back her tears.

_

At the airport we waited about twenty minutes before shawn came out the door. "hey man!" I hugged him and so did delilah. "I missed you so much. Hey delilah." He spoke and she blushed at his words. I held my jealousy in and quickly started speaking to shawn. We went to eat something really quickly. We stood in the line, I placed my arm around Delilah and I knew she couldn't hold in her smile.

I felt someone say my name and tap my shoulder I thought it was a fan so I turned around and smiled. I noticed the figure in front of me and froze.

"Hey Cameron whats going on!" She smiled, it was Brittany, my ex from high school.

I looked back and delilah and she seemed confused. "Uhm hey Brittany." I said uneasy feeling as if I were about to throw up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "why do you think I'm here." She laughed and laid her eyes on delilah. "oh hey you must be camerons sister."

"Actually I'm his gi-" "whatever." she cut Delilah off. "ill be right back." I dashed to the the bathroom. Why was she back? I broke up with her because she would bully everyone, and make them feel awful. If she went anywhere close to Delilah, I couldn't even begin to think of my little angel being hurt by her.

My eyes sting and my heart was racing. I knew she was going to do something to Delilah.

Delilahs pov

"So I'm guessing your Camerons ex?" I asked kindly. She rolled her eyes annoyingly "no im his maid. yes I'm his ex dumbass."

I frowned but shrugged it off. "so how great does it feel. being the slut of the year." She smiled brightly. "what?" I said quietly and widened my eyes.

"Your such a liar delilah. You don't love cameron it's all an act." She picked at her fingers and brush her golden hair off her chest.

Anger and embarresed boiled through me. "you don't even know me. I literally just met you."

"But I know about your little games delilah. Your such a fake."

Shawn was behind me listening to it all.

Cameron arrived, "were leaving" he spoke quickly and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the car.

I didn't know what just happened. Part of me knew this wasn't true. and part of me believed it. We got in Camerons car silently. He started to drive and I shut my eyes trying to make all her words go away.

Camerons pov

"She called her a slut and said she was a fake." Shawn said. He rambled on about what that bitch said about delilah.

I glanced down at her, she was sleeping. My heart ached thinking of how she must have felt right now.

I dropped shawn off at the guys' apartment and quietly drove to delilahs house.

My eyes burned with tears but I held them in. I didn't know Brittany would come at Delilah like that.

I knocked on the door and her mom answered. I was carrying her daughter, I was carrying my world. "Thank you cameron." She smiled and I nodded.

My heart was shattered, only because Delilahs heart was.

____

Ah dramaish

Sorry for not posting in a while - mya