three

camerons pov
I woke up half asleep to my phone ringing, it was obviously Delilah because the ring tone was hey there Delilah (get it)

"Whatttttttt" I groaned dragging the t out "well hello to you too" she said with sass "hi, now what do you want it's... 7:23am on a Saturday" I said kind of annoyed because I needed my beauty sleep.

"Wanna go to the mall with me at like 10?" She asked all bubbly "sure" I said "okay I'll be at your house by 9:30 because the mall opens at 10" she informed me "okay see you then" I hung up and went back to sleep.

I woke up looked at the clock 9:20 am "OH SHIT" no no no no Delilah's coming in 10 minutes. I tried to get off my bed but tripped and landed on the floor. "well damn."

I ran to my closet and put on a plain white tee shirt, some jeans and It was 9:25. I put on my grey vans and went to go brush my teeth and hair I got it semi perfect and put on a black beanie, trying not to mess up my hair.

I heard the door bell ring it was Delilah yay. I opened the door and saw her, she looked beautiful she was wearing a baggy tank top that said, "to dumb for New York, to ugly for LA" and some black colored jeans and grey vans TWINS.

"You look beautiful." I stuttered. "not so bad your self" I chuckled, I could see her blushing at my words. We started to walk to my car.

*at the mall*
When Delilah and I walked into the mall she ran straight for the food court I ran after her laughing. When we got to the food court she sat down and I sat across from her.

"Want me to go order?" I asked being the gentlemen I was "yea, from Taco Bell I would like a number 2" she said "okay" "I'm paying you back later Cameron!" She shouted "no need" I shouted back. Ever since we started to buy things for our self I've always paid for her because I'm a guy and nice guys do that for nice girls.

I came back with a tray full of food we ate it in less than 25 minutes "hey
A new record" I said in excitement. After we ate and threw everything away we decided to go to Hollister I hated that place, it's so dark I can barley see what's in front of me, but Delilah literally lives in that place so I was happy to take her.

Of course I paid for her stuff she refused at first but gave in after about 20 no's.

Then we went to build a bear she loved that place so much it's pretty adorable. She got a spider man bear I mentally awed.

Once we were done shopping, we went to the car and I drove to my house. We got to my house, opened the door to see the place a mess

"NASH, WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled "oh yea I was filming a video on how to make your best friend/ roommate mad" he informed while grinning. "Oh... Okay well clean it up me and Delilah are going up to my room" I said as I pulled on her hand. "aye Delilah didn't see you there sup" said Nash she waved in response.

----
WOW that was long 😱😅

Happy Halloween 🎉

Instagram - twerkwithmatt

Yay almost 50 reads cool 😃
BAI ~Korryn