ten

- cameron's pov -
I've been spending more and more time with Jessica, we have a lot in common more than me and Delilah.

Today I'm going to ask Jessica out on a date, the worst she could say is no, ha...ha... I'm not nervous... Jk I am help!

I got all dressed up in a red striped button down, with a black vest over it, some blue jeans, and grey vans.

I drove to a flower place and got a red rose, because it's her favorite flower. I drove back to my house when I got out of my car I went straight to Jessica's house.

I put the flower behind my back as I knocked on her door, her mother opened "hello mrs.Sanni is Jessica home?" I asked politely "hi cameron, and no she went out with some of her friends to the mall"

I was a little disappointed when she said that "do you know when she might be back?" I asked "um maybe in an hour I really don't know cameron" she told me. "Okay thank you" I said as I walked away disappointed.

my phone started to buzz in my pocket
I rolled my eyes and got in my car, I unlocked my phone and looked at my messages, it was from delilah.

"Cameron?"

I didn't know what to do, should I answer or should I ignore her? I texted back,

"Hey"

"Your going on your tour tomorrow.. can you stop by my house"

I answer again,

"Can't sorry im sort of busy." I sent it and stored my phone away it didn't buzz again. I drove home with my head all messed up and confused. I arrived at home and started to pack one of my bags, I wasn't going to see Delilah, or Jessica again for a while. I don't know how I'll survive. My phone buzzed,

but this time it was from Jessica. I smiled and texted her back and I picture her smile in my thoughts.

- delilahs pov -

I was surprised, cameron would usually come to my house without even asking and would show up randomly on my couch when I woke up but for the last couple of days he hasn't once came over he probably was really busy.

I heard a knock on my door a smile lit up on my face, I expected to see cameron at the door ready to hug me but instead it was carter, a light smile covered his face. "carter.." I spoke and hugged him, it felt wrong like I didn't belong in his arms but at the same time comforting and I just really needed a hug.

"Hey there's something you should know." carter sighed and plopped himself on the couch, "what is it?" I asked shutting the door and sitting next to him.

"I think cameron is seeing another girl." carter spoke and his eyes met mine.

"Oh." was all I said, half of me was shattered half of me confused. "I.."
I started to speak but no words came out, "she just moved in next door I don't know her name though."

Was he lying? Or was cameron really dating someone else, anger seeped in my veins. "why would he do that." I sadly spoke and carter lifted my chin. "hey it's okay he'll probably come crawling to you in no time." Carter smiled. Without thinking I threw my arms around carter and just thanked god for a friend like him.

"I'm so glad I have someone like you." I sighed on his shoulder and pulled us away. he smiled again "if you want I'll stay over, or until you feel better."

I nodded and scooted closer to him. This felt wrong, I felt bad for getting this close to carter when I have feelings for cam, but would he care?

he's probably to busy with that girl to even notice.

____

I wrote this at like 12 at night sorry if it's horrible - mya