twenty four

Delilah's pov

I smiled at his words and looked down and my feet.

"So is that a yes." He spoke and I shrugged. "I don't know is it." I played with him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Pweaseee." he pecked my cheek multiple times I let out a lot of giggles.

"Okay." I whispered. "what?"

"Okay!" I screamed and cameron jumped. "YYAAAAYYYYYY." he hugged me tighter and kissed my lips.

"I can't believe I waited this long just to feel your lips on mine." he smiled. I blushed and he kissed me again. "What now." I said and he sighed. "Let's go somewhere." He ran towards the door. "WAITT." I ran after him.

He got in his car and I got in in the seat next to him. "Where are we going." I asked. "Do you think I know." he joked and I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

I went down to tie my shoes and cameron pulled out his phone. "Here with my bae!" He yelled and I jumped. "cameron stopp." I whined. "cameronn stahp." he mimicked me.

"Shut up." I punched his shoulder. he pulled his phone back down and played it until I gave him a weird look.

"Letss goo." he started the car and drove. I brung my knees to my self and opened up twitter. I stalked cameron, sorry not sorry.

everyone hated us. tweet after tweet. A frown met my face and I put my phone away. "what's wrong?" He asked and glanced at me worryingly. "Nothing." I sighed.

"Is it the hate?" He asked and I shrugged.

He placed his hand on my leg, "it's alright babe they'll get over it soon."

Hopefully. I thought

________

This is the worst chapter ever I'm sorry 😭

- mya