eight

Nash left us alone and cameron walked up to me.

"What are you doing here?" He looked puzzled and I took my attention off his toned body. "I just wanted to see if you were okay I guess. I feel really bad."

Cameron pulled me in for a hug and I gripped his chest. "it's okay, it's not your fault Delilah." I pulled away and blushed.

"Yeah it is my fault cam I'm sorry I got way to close to carter. I knew you would be jealous I was to dumb to realize. by the way is carter okay? Nash told me you beat him up badly." I rush my words and cameron laughed.
"Hes fine I guess, its not like I care anyways."

After about 20 minutes I walked out of camerons apartment, carter was walking down the street.

"hey Delilah." he smiled and waved at me, "hi oh my gosh are you okay?"
I asked quickly. "I'm fine don't worry cameron was just angry it's not his fault." He answered and walked up to me.

I felt sympathetic for carter, he's saying it wasn't camerons fault when cam punched him. "So I guess were done right? I understand if you want to be with cam." He pursed his lips and walked off.

I stood on the street and questioned Carter's words, that escalated quickly.

*2 hours later*

I was eating dinner with my mom my dad was probably drunk some where. "So what's up with cam?" My mom asked as she put a piece of steak in her mouth, "nothing really he's leaving soon to go on tour im sad about that but it's for the better, he's doing something he loves I'm happy for him" I said with a smile as I looked down.
"That's lovely honey" she smiled at me.
"there is something else also..." "What is it" she asked "he kinda kissed me, I didn't expect it" I said blushing just thinking about the kiss.

"FINALLY" she screamed making me fall out of my chair, "what do you mean "finally?" " I asked as I got up, "IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO KISS FOR LIKE EVER!" She screamed again. "YO MOM CALM YO TITS" I yelled laughing.

"okay I'm sorry I'm just so excited for you guys, so when's the wedding?" She asked with a serious face.

"mom it was just a kiss and we can't date because of the tour" I told her with a sad tone. "Awe honey Im sorry" she said as she hugged me " it's okay, I'm going to go do my homework okay?" "Okay honey bye"

With that I ran up to my room with tears in my eyes. I stared at my phone waiting for cameron to text me minute by minute then now into hours past and he still didn't text anything. He would usually text me all the time.

Maybe he was busy maybe im overthinking this all.

---
Instagram - twerkwithmatt
Instagram - cartergasm
Bai -Korryn and mya