six

my mouth widened as I saw carter hugging and kissing Delilah on the cheek. Delilah spotted me and her arms released Carter's chest. My chest clenched as I saw a tear run down her cheek, she ran inside.

"Delilah." I spoke softly. Carter walked up to me and I was ready to break him in half. "you had a chance cam." he said and walked to his car.

I hated saying this, but he was right. I had 10 years to tell Delilah how much she meant to me but she didn't realize that.

I ran up to the door and pushed it open. "Delilah we have to talk." I shouted and looked around for her. "Delilah?"

- Delilah's pov -
I curled up into a ball on my bed and let out a couple of tears. I liked carter a lot. But cameron now confesses that he likes me? I was so confused and tired.
I stared at my wall before I heard a voice and someone came up to me.
"Delilah?" It sounded like Cameron.
"go away." I cried and he walked up to me. "I'm so sorry." he said, I heard tears in his voice. he scooted next to me and laid down. he held me close to his chest and we just lied their. I didn't question it, it felt comforting.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. It was silent before he spoke, "Delilah I really like you."

I nodded.
"I wish I can date you Delilah." he said.
I looked up at him, "but im going on tour." It stung me when he said those words and I sighed. "I don't think it would work."

I thought of carter and then cameron. What was I suppose to do?
"I guess were just friends." I sadly spoke and he got up. "I guess so."
"I have to go, see you later?" he gave me a small smile and walked out my room.

- camerons pov -

I walked out Delilah's house and to the apartment where the guys were filming a video. I started my car and drove out of the driveway. I looked up to Delilah's window and saw her staring at me she walked away and I drove off.

I arrived at the apartment and I grabbed the door handle and angrily pulled the door open so hard Nash screamed. "cam what the fuck you scared me." he spoke and I ignored him and ran off to where Matt and carter were filming a video.

I ran up to carter and pushed him against the wall, "WHAT THE HE-"
I punched him in the face before he could finish his sentence.
Matt was going crazy in the back and Nash walked in. I punched carter again and again, he punched back and got a good hit on me before Nash and Matt pulled us apart.
"GET AWAY FROM HER." I shouted and tried to get out of Nash's grasp. "dude chill." he spoke and I wiped the blood from my nose. "your fucking insane." carter said and I wanted to shoot him at this point.

I punched the wall before I walked out the door.
________
so much drama 🌚
- mya