thirty

I sat on my bed with my head stuffed in the bedsheets. I groaned in pain, I was not feeling so well, I was on my period and cameron wouldn't answer my stupids texts, I was about to bleed all over his carpet since I was at his house at the moment.

I heard a buzz and quickly snatched my phone from the counter.

C: hey babygirl

D: why have you not answered?

C: sorry I was working on something ❤️

D: stop by the store and get me some tampons before I bleed on your carpet.

C: wat how am I suppose to know what a tampon is?

D: It's a stick thingy.

C: wow thanks for the info

D: ;)

I waited for him to answer, I stood up; biggest mistake ever. My phone buzzed once more and I picked it up.

C: are these it?

He texted followed by a picture of really large granny pads.

D: cameron you idiot I said a stick does that look like I can stick that up my vagina.

C: im sorry god I'll be there soon ly x

D: k ly

I waited and clamped my legs together hoping I wouldn't leak.

Camerons pov
_____

I awkwardly stood in the womanly isle looking for these stupid tampons. I grabbed two boxes of them and walked by a weird old lady. "its for my girlfriend." I informed her and she still watched me weirdly.

I got up to the cashier and picked out some chocolates for my little angel. well she wasn't one now she could beat my ass up if I wasn't there right now.

I hurried up through the doors and to my car.

I drove back to my house where delilah was waiting for me. I shut my door and waited for her to burst through the door.
She slammed the door open and ran towards the car, "GIMMEEE" she snatched the bag out of my hands and ran back inside. I smiled and followed her.

"You ass I've been waiting forever." she ran up to the bathroom.

I sat on the couch and waited for her to come back.

She came down a couple minutes later.

"You didn't have to get so 'bloody' angry at me." I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Well damn im just tryna 'go with the flo'."

I laughed, "stoppp." she whined and slapped my arm.

"Okay okay I won't make any more jokes. Period." I laughed harder and she threw a pillow at me. "your annoying."

"At least it will be over in a short period of time." I smiled and kissed her forehead. She groaned and ate her chocolate while laying on me.

______

Awkward chapter but hi 🌚