nineteen

-camerons POV-

My alarm went off that means it was 5:00 am time to get ready for me to get on my plane to see Delilah.

I got dressed into some comfy clothes, packed my suitcase again by now it was 5:17. I already said goodbye to the guys last night so I headed out the hotel room, held a taxi and drove to the airport.

Delilah here I come.

~ 6 hours later ~

It was 6 hours into the flight and I heard the pilots voice "hello to everyone, will you please put on your seat belts and put your devices away at this time we will be landing in a few minutes"

I reached over and and put my seat belt on and put my phone into my pocket at I felt the plane dip and land safely on the ground. Everyone started to get up to get there bags I waited until there were a few people and got up got my carry on and got off the plane saying thank you to the employs.

Once I got to the airport I went over to the baggage claim to get my suitcase, I looked for a red suitcase there was about 30 red suitcases that passed by I looked for Cameron Dallas, ah there it is.

I got my suit case and headed out the door to the warm winter air of California. I haled a taxi and told him my address so I can get some rest before I see Delilah, I can't wait until I see my princess again!

- Delilah's POV -

I just got out of the shower and 'she looks so perfect' was playing by 5sos so as I was picking out my clothes for this lazy Saturday I danced and sang to it.

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR" I sang as I got out some undergarments a baggy t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWN OWN YAA" as It got to the end of the song I was fully dressed and ready for some food.

I got out some toaster strudels and popped them in the toaster and waited by playing a game on my phone.

Once they were done I took them out and spread some icing on them one I made a smily face and the other I made a Christmas tree cause I have yet to get one.

I was watching sponge bob when the doorbell rang I went to go open the door, and there stood Cameron...

---
Wowowowowow

Instagram: twerkwithmatt

Bai - Korryn