twenty two

Camerons pov

I went out from Delilah's house the next day, I didn't want to, but I had to sort things out with carter.

I got in my car and drove to the guys' apartment. Carter was going to get it, he never should of talked to Delilah. After all she was mine.

I arrived at their house and got out the car, I knocked on the door and nash let me in. "Hey cam." Nash smiled and I gave a small smile. "Where's carter." I asked. He shrugged "probably upstairs. I nodded and went up the stairs.

I busted through Carter's door. "What do you want." He said dullish. "Is is true? Did you go out with her." I asked. "yeah but not anymore I broke up with her because of you. in fact I found someone else before you came." He rushed his words.

"You cheated on her?!" I shouted. "seems like it huh." He spoke sarcastically. "you dick."

I slammed the door behind me, I was going to beat him up, but I didn't have the strength to do so, I got tired out of my mind chasing after Delilah.

The drive back to Delilah's house was exhausting. I pulled up on her drive way and saw her peek through the window and a smile appeared on her face.

I smiled at her, she made so happy.

I walked into her house and her arms wrapped around me. "Where did ya go." she asked. "that's what I came to tell you."

"Delilah before I came carter cheated on you." I told her. "but it's okay because you have me now." I smiled. She frowned for a little bit but then hugged me again.

"Thank you for everything cameron, thank you."

_______

Short but whatevrrr