twelve

the rain poured around cameron and he was soaked. "Cameron". I was kind of annoyed that he waited this long just to say goodbye. He eyed me and I suddenly felt conscious about the chocolate covering me. He sighed and his eyes were red. "Cam are you ok-"
his arms wrapped around me before I could say another word, carter walked away from us.

"I don't want to leave you delilah." his voice cracked and tears ran down his cheek. I hugged him tighter and inhaled his scent, he smelled like perfume, weird.

But I then remembered what carter told me about cameron. He walked in and carter watched us he gazed at cameron and rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is he doing here." cameron growled.

"Comforting the girl you cheated on." carter fired back and camerons eyes grew wide. he glanced at me and his cheeks reddened. I glanced away from his demanding Carmel eyes. "Who's.. Who's your new friend." I asked and cam looked down at the ground.

"Just some random girl, I didn't know you hooked up with carter because of it." he spoke quietly and I was sort of mad, he was blaming this on me.

"I didn't hook up with carter, I just can't believe you came to say bye on the last possible day." I grew more and more annoyed.

"are you sure you want to get mad at me on the day Im leaving?" He mumbled. "I'm not mad just bothered." Cameron ran his fingers though his hair. "Delilah." I looked up at him.

"I have to get going." he spoke, carter looked amused. "okay." I tried not to cry. I had to look tougher.

I didn't know what to feel.

He ran his eyes up and down my body before walking out the door and back into the rain.

He was gone now, for a whole two months cameron was gone. I felt empty. I laid down on the couch and carter hovered over me. "I'm sorry Delilah." he sounded sad. I didn't speak I didn't know if I miss him already, I bet he visited that girl before me, another tear ran down my cheek.

Carter sat down next to me, "come here." He said and so I did I cuddled into his chest and he laid his head down. We were a mess literally a mess.

It was silent and not in a awkward way, it was nice. the rain got louder and later on came the thunder. Neither of us said anything.

I realized how much I cry, how much I let these stupid feelings get in me and ruin me I open up to quickly and everything spirals from there I let it all corrupt me and leave me there lying with nothing that could help. it was all too much, my head pounded. I thought about cameron then carter then how much trouble I've caused them. Carter and cameron both meant everything to me, and to be honest I would give up everything I had for them.

I panicked and said 3 words I never wanted to say to carter, 3 words I thought would get me to attached.

"I love you."

It wasnt meant for him, the words didn't feel right. I was saying it to cameron I blurted out the wrong words to the wrong person. my heart pounded and carter laid his head on top of mine.

"I love you too."

___

OH GOODNETSS WAHT DID I DO

-mya