twenty one

- Cameron's POV -
delilah and I were sitting on my couch cuddling watching finding nemo.

"Why did you come back for me Cameron, you really didn't have too." She asked looking up at me "delilah I would have came back for you if the world was ending." I said as she scoffed and snuggled into my chest.

After the movie I looked down and saw her sleeping "I love you delilah" I said softly "I love you too Cameron" she said back, I was shocked "I'm sorry." I apologized.

"For what?" She asked "for all the stupid mistakes I've done the past few weeks, I was never mad at you Delilah,i love you I-I mean I don't love you like that I love you kinda like a sister, not all that ti-" I didn't finish my sentence Delilah kissed me.

It was better than any kiss possible. It was long and passionate. I melted into her arms.

We were there, but everything disappeared.

Once we let go we looked into each others eyes. I gave her one more quick peck and. I was about to say something but someone knocked on the door "I'll get it" she said getting up "ok" I said as I watched her.

She opened the door and said "how may I help you?" I wonder who it is "Is my boyfriend here" it was Jessica "I'm here" I yelled "cammmmmwweeennn" she screamed and ran to me and jumped into my lap.

"Why are you here with this?" She asked in disgust "this is my best friend and your not going to change that, oh and by the way Jessica were done" I said "w-what why?" She asked "you don't tell my best friend to not talk to me, so get out." I said as I led her to the door.

"Cameron you have to be kidding, this is a joke right, you want this instead of me?" She said inferring Delilah. "if you too were the only ones left on earth! Now get out" I told her as I closed the door in her face.

I turned to Delilah her expression was priceless she was shocked I went up and hugged her, she hugged back and rocked back and fourth and stayed like that for a few minutes until we decided to go to sleep because it was getting pretty late.

We went up stairs to her room, I took off my shirt and laid in her bed, she went to go change into some pajamas I went on Twitter. We were best friends, it was okay to sleep next to her.

I tweeted "how do I ask a girl out?" I got responses really fast some said "romantic dinner" and others said "were married where are we going." I laughed at that one. but my favorite was "just be confident in yourself and tell her how you feel" I think I'm going to go with that one.

Delilah came out of the bathroom with puffy red eyes I got up and walked over to her "what's wrong babe?" I asked wiping some of her tears away "why are you doing all these things for me Cameron you left tour, you broke up with your girlfriend! I don't understand." She said sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Because I love you Delilah, your my best friend the only thing I truly care about I don't want you to be sad I hate it when your sad" I said sitting down with her I intertwined my hand with hers.

I looked in to her eyes and took a big breath "Delilah will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "of course" she said nodding her head with tears in her eyes, I hugged her not just a really pity hug I mean like she's finally my girl friend hug.

"Okay let's go to sleep" I said as I got in her bed and she snuggled up to me, I held her closer than ever before. "goodnight baby girl" "goodnight" she said as she fell asleep.

______
This chapter sucks but hey!

Instagram: twerkwithmatt

Bai- Korryn