eleven

- jessica's pov -
I was at the mall with my squad me, jana, and Alyssa. Of course I am the most popular in the group Jana is the smart ass and Alyssa is dumb af, I only hang out with them because there almost as popular as me.

We were eating some taco bell at a table far away from the peasants (people) and we were talking about Cameron, " do you even like Cameron?" Jana asked

"nope not really I just want to date him for his popularity and to make Delilah miserable" I explained.

"why do you want to make her miserable?" Alyssa asked " remember in 5th grade when she didn't let me cheat off her paper yea still pretty mad" "really.... Whatever" Jana said.

- Delilahs pov -
I woke up to see carter asleep and me snuggled up to him. Awe he looked so cute so I took my phone out and took a selfie and posted it to Twitter caption: "sleepy head ☺️ @carterreynolds".

I was pretty popular on Twitter with being best friends with cam. But whatever I guess, I posted it and in minutes getting tons of comments saying "awe I ship it" or "awe s'cute" and "wait where's cam?"

I put my phone down and stared at carter and then got bored and started to poke his cheek multiple times haha. He finally woke up after 4 pokes "what are you doing" he asked as he chuckled "I'm bored and I wanted you to wake up."

"Well okay what do you want to do on this lovely day?" He asked smiling down at me "carter, it's raining" "oh well we can stay inside" he said "great thinkin" I said laughing.

As he got up I got on top of the couch and jumped onto his back, I laughed as we fell down. Once he got up again he helped me up "LETS GO MAKE SOME SUNDAES!!" I suggested excited "okay!! Let's go" he said running to the kitchen.

I got out vanilla ice cream, Chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, 2 bowls and 2 spoons. I took 2 big scoops of ice cream and put It in my bowl carter did the same.

Then I felt something dip on my neck it was chocolate sauce "CARTER YOUR GOING TO GET IT" I took the whipped cream and ran after him.

I chased him around my house for about ten more minutes until I jumped on him and we fell on the couch. I sprayed him with whipped cream until it was empty.

We stood up from the couch and we were both just covered in everything we were a mess, I looked him into the eyes I could tell he knew how much I was hurt by Cameron. "I like you delilah." he smiled.

I gave him a hug and squeezed him as hard as I could and we just stood there rocking from back and forth for about 10 minuets until I heard the door bell ring.

We let go "beat you to the door" I said before sprinting off to the door, we got there at the same time and opened it,

it was Cameron....

---
WOW REALLY CUTE CHAPTER OMG WOW OMG

#goals

Instagram: twerkwithmatt

Bai -Korryn