twenty

Delilah's pov

My heart dropped to the floor. "came-"

I couldn't finish my sentence. "hey." he said and I cried hysterically I wrapped my arms around him it felt so good to be in his arms after weeks. "what are you doing here." I spoke into his shoulder and let out more tears and laughs.

"I missed you." I knew he was smiling.

"Cameron I told you I can't be with you." I regretted the words right as they came out. His shoulders tensed at my words. "I came back for you, I flew 6 hours just for you."
He let go of me and yelled. I backed up and his eyes were dark, he didn't look the same.
He looked tired of it all, tired of running back and forth because of me.

"You came back for me or Jessica ?!" I shouted. "I don't understand you cameron, you left hating me and you come back screaming at me for no reason whatsoever!"

"Were nothing cameron, were done." I shouted once more before his eyes softened. "Maybe you shouldn't be such a slut and go out with carter after everything we've been through." he yelled even louder.

My heart shattered into millions of pieces as soon as those words came out of his mouth. a tear dripped down my cheek and I turned around trying to hide my weakness.

"Delilah i-"

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry." he sniffled and his shoulders relaxed. "I should of told you how I felt before you decided to go after carter." he said and released his arms from my body. I felt bad now. like this whole thing was my fault.

"I didn't mean too." I let out a tear. I wrapped my legs around his torso and tightened the hug. We lost balance and tumbled down onto the couch, we let out a laugh. It wasn't one of those awkward laughs it was one of those laughs were he tipped his head back and laughed so hard he turned red.

"your so amazing you know that right." he smiled at me and he caressed my cheek with his thumb. I was blushing deeply. Cameron made me feel some type of way, anxious maybe.

"So are you." I said quietly his face got closer but he didn't kiss me, instead he laid his nose on mine; staring into my eyes.

"Be mine." he said all serious and brushed his lip against mine.

"I can't." I whispered after a long pause.

- Carter's pov -

I walked towards Ella's house, we've been seeing each other for a while, I didn't tell delilah.

Delilah meant everything to me but I was getting a feeling cameron meant more to her than I meant to her, I felt like a shadow.
She might never want to see me again if I ever told her about this.

I arrived at her house and quickly knocked on her door. I felt anxious like Delilah was watching over me. She opened the door and I smirked.

"Hi beautiful." I spoke and she giggled. she pulled me in and we kissed passionately.
we sat on the couch and she sat on my lap, I played with her hair as we talked about the randomest things. this girl was my escape from Delilah.

From all the confusing mishaps we had this random girl, was what I was using.

At least she appreciates me more than Delilah.

____

ONGLF doNT HAte caRTER AFTER thISS cause he still my fav jsjs

-mya