nine

- Cameron's pov -

I sat on my bed alone, the sound of a ball bouncing outside and the rain dripping down the window where the only sounds present. I glanced out my window and surprisingly found a girl playing basket ball, in the rain.

My mouth gaped open as she ran back and forth, jumping and smiling every time the ball made its way in the hoop. I smiled and watched her.

I grabbed my hoodie, and walked out my room and down the stairs, nash hugged me as I came down the stairs. "camwrennn." he said in a high pitched voice and squeezed me tightly. "where have you been dude." he said and I sighed. "Have you seen that girl out there?" I changed the subject and he looked out the window. "Oh yeah her names Jessica. she's pretty hot right." he elbowed my arm and I chuckled.

"Imma go talk to her. and get Delilah off my mind." I spoke and opened the door and gently closed it behind me.

"Hey." I said. she turned around and I examined her features, she had bright blue eyes and dimples, she had blonde hair that ran down to her chest.

She looked nothing like Delilah.

"Cameron Dallas." she smiled and held the ball under her arm.

"You know me?" I asked. "Who doesn't." She answered and I smiled.

She was a lot different then Delilah, Delilah was shy, and small but Jessica was out going and confident.

"So why are you talking to me?" She asked and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "because I find you interesting." I smiled and I could see her blush a little.

"Jessica are you blushing?" I gasped loudly and she rolled her eyes. "no and how do you my name?"

"I know my stuff." I winked.

_______
just a filler chapter but
ooh zYum do you ship Delilah and Cameron or cameron and Jessica ‼️
- Cartergasm