seventeen

~Delilah's POV~
But when I tried to walk out I bumped into someone I did not want to see, Jessica.

"What are you doing here?" She asked "what are you?" I fired back. "Im watching my cousin." she snarled. my phone buzzed I looked at it, it was cam it read 'you belong with me' and 'im sorry for everything I've done' I sighed as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Who just texted you?" She asked "none of your business" I said "tell me who texted you!" She screamed "Cameron" I said "and what did he say?" I didn't answer and pushed me hard against the wall and punched my cheek.

"show me your damn phone." she aggressively grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"WHAT THE HELL DELILAH, I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" She said I was about to respond when my nose started to ache she punched me in the nose. She punched me multiple times before she let go and laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" I asked my nose was now bleeding and I was on the floor holding my nose, she bent down and said "stay away from my boyfriend and no one gets hurt, is that clear?" "Yes" I said "good" she smiled as she walked away.

As soon as I saw her get into her car with her little brother I got up and it was pouring, I saw carter standing in the rain "carter!" I yelled. He turned around and I ran into his arms "babe what happened to your nose?!" He asked looking at me in the eyes "long story" I said.

he grabbed a tissue from his pocket and wiped some of the blood off my nose. He kissed it and I giggled.

I wrapped my arms around him and sighed into his shoulder.

We stood there in the rain. my arms were around his neck and his arms around my waist as he leaned down and kissed me. His lips were warm, everything disappeared around us as I melted into his grasp.

It was cheesy but I wish I could replay it over and over.

Once we released from the kiss I looked up at his eyes "scratch that off my bucket list" he laughed and I blushed deeply as we walked hand in hand back to the car.

---
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL

Instagram: twerkwithmatt

Dubai - Korryn