sixteen

- Delilah's pov -

The time ticked on and on this day was passing by slowing every buzz my phone gave I ignored I didn't want to hear what cameron had to say. My phone buzzed again after the 30th time but when I checked the screen it was carter who was texting me.

c: Hey Delilah :)

c: I thought maybe we could hang out somewhere

d: yeah sure that sounds great

c Okay I'll pick you up around 7 bye babe ;)

A smile lit my face and I sat there for a while thinking of carter and glanced at the time. It was 6:30. "oh shit."

I dashed to my room where I got ready. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around me. I turned on some music and started dancing around my room.

"GOOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT WOOH OHH OHOH." I sang instead of picking out my clothes. the music made me forget everything about cameron and let loose.

"SHES A GOOD GIRL A STRAIGHT A STUDENT." I continued to sing and lost track of time. it was probably 6 or something.

- Carter's pov -

it was 6:56, I got out my car and smiled at the thought of her. Cameron going on tour was the best thing ever honestly. I knocked on her door and stood waiting for a couple of minutes. no answer. I pressed my lips together and knocked again, and still no answer. "Delilah?"

I placed my ear on the door and heard loud music. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I tried to see if the door was open, it was.

I walked to where the music was coming from. I arrived to a room where Delilah was dancing around her room in a towel and nothing else. I tried to hold in my laughter when she noticed me but I burst.

She froze and her arms grasped her towel so hard it was going to tear.

"Oh god carter im sorry." She blushed and I admired the way she hid cutly behind her closet door. "it's alright babe it wasn't your fault." I winked at her and saw her redden more before I walked back to the living room.

She looked so amazing. She was so perfect and beautiful. Cameron was missing out. A couple minutes later, she ran down the hallway and into the living room. "Ready?"
I asked and she nodded my way still blushing.

"don't be embarrassed, that was cute." I reminded her and walked out her door. Her shoulders relaxed. "I'm such an idiot." she laughed and I joined her laughter.

"No your not." I spoke sarcastically and I laughed again, she punched my shoulder. Making her smile was the only goal I had.

"Where are we going?" she asked her curious eyes followed mine as I turned on the car. "you'll see" I answered.

We jammed out to music the whole car ride. It was amazing seeing her smile.

We arrived at the park. "YAY THE PARK!"
she screamed like a kid and ran out my car.

I chuckled and followed her. she stopped running and sat on a patch of grass near the lake. "it's so pretty here." She remarked and looked around. "right?" I sat next to her.

"hey I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom", she pointed to a small building which seemed to have a bathroom in it. "alright." I smiled and watched her get up and run to a bathroom with her hands flying around everywhere like a little kid.

- Delilah's pov -

I walked in the building and went to the ladies room which was empty thank god.

I fixed some of my make up and tied my hair in a pony tail. But when I tried to walk out I bumped into someone I did not want to see.

________

ahh this was long 👲

- mya (cartergasm )