fifteen

~Cameron's pov~

ive been trying to call Delilah for days now but she has been ignoring me I messed up, I messed up really bad with her I miss her so much. God I'm such an idiot.

I texted her, it's not like I've already tried to text her about a million times which I did.

Cameron- c Delilah- D

C- Delilah please talk to me!

C- please I can't live without knowing you know I'm sorry

C- Delilah please

D-Cameron stop

C- Delilah finally!

D- Cameron I'm not aloud to talk to you!

C- why not what happened

D- your girlfriend Jessica told me not to talk to you.

C- please don't listen to her, please talk to me.

D- Cameron just please leave me alone.

C- Delilah please don't be like this

D- I'm sorry Cameron have fun on tour cause I'm done with whatever this is.

I threw my phone at the wall and sobbed, I cried and cried until there was a knock on the door

"go away!" I yelled at the person, they opened the door it was Nash "what's wrong?" He asked sitting at the end of my hotel room bed. "Delilah is mad at me" I said wiping away my tears "I'm sorry bro" he said "I just wish I could apologize in person" I told him looking down at my hands.

It was silent until Nash spoke "hey I have a good idea!" He said excited "what?!?" I asked "maybe you can fly home and go apologize to her in person" he told me.

I thought for a second "NASH YOUR A GENIUS" I screamed and bro hugged him cause I ain't no girl mhm.

"But what about the tour?" I asked "it's okay man go get your girl" he smiled "okay!" I said as I got up to get my Mac book to get some plane tickets. I got some plane tickets from Chicago to California 338.00$

"holy shit" I mumbled "what's wrong" Nash asked "it's 338.00$ to get to LAX" I told him "I'll ask the guys to pitch in some money for you" he told me texting the guys in the group chat "thanks bro" I said.

So somehow Nash got 338 dollars together, I'm leaving at 5:33 in the morning tomorrow on United airways. I'm so excited to see Delilah hopefully she forgives me...

A/N
Pretty short but idk yay he's going to go see her!

Instagram: twerkwithmatt

Byeeee - twerkwithmatt