two

- ten years later -

I smiled as Cameron wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, his warmth making goose bumps appear on my skin.

We've been friends since elementary, ever since we've never been apart, until now. Cameron was going on a worldwide tour in 2 weeks. I wouldn't see him for a couple months my heart would sink every time I thought about it.

"I still have 2 weeks Delilah don't cry."

My eyes prickled with tears, I really didn't want him to leave for two and a half months. Who was going to text me at three am to tell me something? who was going to hug me and cuddle me when I felt sad? He was the only thing I had and the only thing that mattered to me.

"What are we going to do for two weeks." I asked and looked up at his caramel eyes which haven't changed a bit.

He shrugged and pulled out his phone, "let's start with a YouTube video." he smiled.

____

He set up his camera and sat on the bed. I awkwardly sat next to him and he introduced us to the camera. "This is Delilah she's my friend if you didn't know already." he smiled and I waved "hi." was all I said.

He asked weird questions and he would play with my hair and I would push him off, the video pretty much ended up as me getting up to get food every second and him messing around with me, we ended up uploading it anyways.

I read through the tweets about me and camerons video on his phone and followed a couple people because I felt bad for them. they were spamming and trying to get a follow him. I smiled and dmed some of them.

"Are you on my phone." cam snuck up behind me and grabbed his phone back. "your so weird." he laughed and I rolled my eyes and smirked.

I set his home and lock screen to me doing the 'bish wet' face, I think that's what he was referring to.

We spent the rest of the night annoying each other and making each other laugh.

I was gonna miss this kid, a lot.

_______

second chapter :)

sorry if it's boring lmao I had no ideas

- mya ( @cartergasm)