four

- three days later -

Cameron had a meet and greet to go to with Nash, carter, and Hayes he said I could come along. I got ready and wore Cameron's hoodie which he left at my house, jeans and vans. I brushed my hair and texted Cameron.

"Are you ready?" Cameron asked as the guys came up in their car. I nodded.

I sat in the back with him and carter, Nash was in the front with bryant, and Hayes was in the seat behind us. Carter was so funny he was a really great friend. "YAY DELILAHS HERE." carter hugged me tightly and I laughed.

Cameron sadly looked away and scooted to the left. I held Cameron's hand, his eyes lit up and he smiled.

I talked to carter the whole way to the meet and greet. I liked him alot.
Cameron didn't look at me once, what's his problem.

At the meet and greet, carter had to kiss a lot of girls on the cheeks, I felt sort of jealous and cameron was getting extra touchy with the girls.

- Camerons pov -

I hated how she liked carter more then me, he's such an ass I told him how much I liked Delilah and he still flirted with her it made me so mad.

I got a little to personal with the fans, I just wanted to make Delilah jealous.
She was still laughing and smiling with carter.

A few hours later when Delilah was in the bathroom, I grasped Carter's shirt and pushed him on the wall,

"What the hell!" he spoke.
"What's your problem I told you to stay away from her." I gritted my teeth in anger, he rolled his eyes. "well to bad your girlfriend is all over me!" he almost shouted. He didn't seem to be scared even though I was much stronger then him.

He got out of my grasp and pushed me away, the fans screamed once he walked out the stage room and onto the stage. I groaned and sat on the floor running my fingers through my hair.

Delilah can't date carter, she belonged with me.

I walked out onto the stage and smiled at my gorgeous fans. they were crying and screaming, and Delilah just walked out the bathroom.

I bit my lip and reached my hand down and pulled one fan onto the stage. I smiled at her and spoke into the microphone, "what's your name gorgeous." she stuttered her name and started crying again.

She hugged me and I hugged back I could feel Delilah's eyes burn through me, I felt sort of bad. I finished taking selfies with all my fans and it was time to leave.

We sat back in the car, "Delilah I think you should sit up front." I told her and she half laughed. "I can sit where I want cameron."

Delilah fell asleep half way through the car ride, her head was laying on Carter's shoulder. Jealously burned through my body.

I wanted her to be with me so bad, I wanted to hug and kiss her and I wanted to call her mine but I couldn't because obviously carter already decided to take her from me.

We arrived at Delilah's house, I opened the door for her and she half smiled at me.

She opened the door to her house and I sucked in a deep breath. "Delilah."
I spoke and she turned around.

"Kiss me." I said.
"What?" She looked at me like I've gone crazy. "huh?" I said and made her extra confused.

"You said.."
"What did I say?" I smirked.

"Kiss me."

"Okay." I smiled and crashed my lips against hers.

_________

OKAY THIS WAS REALLY CUTE AWKWKEKDDK

- mya