47

I let Yoongi into the apartment. "SeoJeong's out with her cousins. Are you okay?" Yoongi called this late at night asking to come over suddenly.

He smiles happily. "I wrote a new song." He opens his backpack and pulls out a laptop and sits on the couch, typing away.

"Wait, so is that why you're here?" He turns to look at me with puppy eyes and a small pout. I can only sigh. "Fine, I'd love to see it." His smile returns and he moves over so I can sit beside him. He clicks through a few files and ends up on a sheet. On the side is a recording of instrumentals. He clicks the play button and piano sounds throughout the room. Tapping his foot, he begins to speak softly. No... He's singing. His voice is hesitant but soothing. The words of the song itself start off sad about a reflection of someone and it shatters but it then goes into something beautiful. It turns soft and comforting. The song finishes and I look at him with a small smile.

"It's beautiful." He gives a small laugh.

"You say that a lot."

"That's because it's true!" "What?" I ask as he continues looking at me.

"I think you're beautiful." I laugh slightly out of surprise but his eyes stay on me.

"Thank you," I barely whisper in shock. A small smile spreads across his face, and he gently tilts my head so I meet his gaze. His hand lingers slightly before he drops it.

"I... wrote the song last night. I couldn't sleep... I wrote it with you in mind, Yin." I feel my pulse speed up along with my thoughts. "You've made my life so much better. That sounds really insincere though... I didn't know how to explain anything properly so I wrote this." He rubs his neck sheepishly. "I'm sorry for all the things I've done to hurt you. There is nothing I could say to fix any pain I've caused you... I'm really sorry."

I look away again out of emotion. My heart feels odd and my mind is confused. And it's all because of him. I try to say something but I'm not even sure what to say. "I..."

He taps my hand lightly with his hand before I can even attempt to make sense. I look down questioningly just as he turns my hand over, his palm meeting mine. He looks at me as if asking if it's okay. I nod softly, my brain still fuzzy. His hand presses against mine as our fingers link together. His hand is warm and soft. Yoongi turns away with a small smile. 

He whispers softly, "Thank you.".