25

The nine of us walk throughout the clustered city, lights hung on every possible thing possible, giving a truly Christmas aura. SeoJeong smiles and skips as she takes in all the decorations.

  "It's so cool! They must love Christmas here! I'm so excited!" She continues to skip, stopping at every storefront to admire the objects for sale. After about five minutes I'm pulled to one store.

  "-oof!" I glance around at my new surroundings, from top to bottom the room is lines with beautiful clothing; Ballerina looking dresses of pale pink with white accents, simple black, but elegantly stitched golden thread, and floor-length dresses that cascade like waterfalls. SeoJeong has already found a pale green dress that stops right above the knee, with a v-neck and long flowing sleeves.

  "Wow," I look behind me to see the seven men looking around, Taehyung's eyes lingering on SeoJeong's find. He gives a small smile as he walks around looking at the selection of clothing. "Why don't each of you pick out a dress? It'll be like a small Christmas gift." 

  "You've already given us so much, it's fine. " I wave off his protest and look around, my eyes attracted to a plain black slip looking dress. 

  After walking around for a few hours we head back to where we're staying. Each of us sit on the floor, wrapped in a few layers of blankets, looking like human-burritos, as we all play truth or dare. (Because it's fun. Try it sometime.)

  Taehyung gives a evil smirk and speaks, "Namjoon-Hyung." Namjoon turns to him with a wary glare. "Truth or dare?" 

  "Truth." If possible, Taehyung's smirk grows even more threatening. He claps his hands together. "Would you ever kiss a boy?" Most members look at him, shocked at such a blunt and controversial question. Namjoon's eyes go wide as he looks around. "N-no. Well, m-maybe?" Taehyung giggles as the game continues...

_

A/N:

Voltron season 8 comes out TODAY! Just saying. And Happy late Birthday to WORLDWIDE HANDSOME- JIN!!!!! I love him so much, and I'm so proud to be part of ARMY and get to hear all his dad-jokes and his motherly-patience and sincerity. Thank you Jin for everything. You are truly an angel.

Please stay safe and warm Lovelies, see you next chapter <3