12

Yoongi

_

 I put the key in and twist the door knob and it opens. I mumble a prayer and quietly enter. All lights are off, but one in the hallway. I shut the door and walk across the wood flooring, my feet making a slight sound. I wince as I nearly trip and alert her of my presence. God, I sound like a stalker. I continue to the hallway and walk to where the source of light is coming from. A bathroom? Maybe she's taking a shower, I'm just being paranoid.

  I turn around and feel blush creeping up my face. I am so stupid, I'm such a creep! I start to leave when I hear a sob. I turn around and go back to the bathroom door. Yin? I don't want to open the door and find her without clothes, but I can hear sobs.

  "Yin?" I open the door slightly after no response. Her hair is falling over the bathtubs rim. I look down and see a towel stained with red. I look back at her small body. She's laying in the bathtub, it's water is to the top, spilling over almost. Her body shakes as she cries.

  I rush over to her as she looks up at me, her eyes are glossy with tears. Her sobs only get worse once she sees me. She pulls her knees to her chest and looks down, her tears drop making little ripples. The water is not clear, it holds a tint of red. 

  "Shit. Shit. Shit."

  I grab a clean towel and avoid the stained one on the floor.

  "Yin, I'm here for you. Please. Just stand up. Okay?" She shakes her head and makes incoherent noises through her sobs. I peel off my jacket and walk over to her.

  "It's okay. It's okay." I don't even know if I'm saying it to her or to myself. I grab under her arms and pull her up, she strains against me, but ends up collapsing against me. I gasp slightly as her wet hair seeps through my shirt. She must've been in there for a while. I awkwardly get her out of the tub and wrap her in the towel. Before it's wrapped around her I see the cuts running from her bra all the way to her underwear. She shakes and I help her stand.

  "It's okay." I don't even notice that tears are running down my own cheeks as I watch her. What would've happened if I had come sooner? 

  "I'm sorry." I hold her frail body and slide against the wall onto the floor. She lets me pull her down too. I put my hand on the cold tile and listen to her shallow breathes. She adjusts herself but stays in my arms. I don't want to let her go. I won't.

  We stay like that for a while, eventually her tears stop and she closes her eyes. I feel her breathing against my chest and gently stroke her face. She doesn't deserve this. Why would she do this? I look down at her face, she's so beautiful and she hides her pain so easily.

  You don't have to hide your pain anymore.

  I won't let you suffer.

  I'm here for you.

_

A/N:

This is so short, what am I doing with my life?

Don't forget to vote lovelies.