07

SeoJeong practically dragged me through the mall, searching for the "perfect" outfit.

  In the end I decided on a pair of ripped camouflage jeans, with fishnet leggings underneath, and a oversized grey sweater. She bought black jeans and a pastel hoodie.

 "Simplicity is key" is what she told me once she finally decided. She then put a velvet choker around her neck and gave a thumbs up. My nerves were already taking over, but somehow her strange personality always helps.

  We stand outside the house, nervously looking at the door. SeoJeong takes a deep breath.

  "This may be the death of me." I smile at her for reassurance and knock softly. The door opens and I find yourself face-to-face with the beautiful Yoongi. He smiles softly at me. His gaze then travels to SeoJeon, she bows awkwardly.

  "I-it's nice to meet you! I am Kim SeoJeong! Thank you for inviting me to your beautiful home!" I hold back a laugh, as this is how she deals with pressure. Rambling. I push her past Yoongi before she can make a total fool of herself.

  All of the Bangtang Boys come to the hallway. They each smile and greet SeoJeong and I as she rambles on.

  Yoongi leads me to the main room, although I remember the way. I watch SeoJeong as we walk through the halls, she looks like she's on the verge of tears. I smile, remembering the first feeling of walking into my idols home. The home still makes you feel in awe.

  I can't believe that I ever left this place.

  I can't believe I'm back.

  Taehyung pulls out chairs for SeoJeong and I, while offering his award winning smile. He takes a seat beside my friend. Namjoon to my right, with Jin beside him. (Can't resist). Yoongi sits across from me and in between Hoseok and Jimin. Jungkook then comes out from the kitchen, wearing a cute apron. Giggling, I thank him for my plate.

  "I thought Jin was the cook here," I raise your eyebrows, still giggling at Junkook's attire. He shrugs, a light blush creeping up his cheeks. I look at the food, Jin must have helped. Everyone thanks him for the food and digs in. I mostly eat the rice and request seconds. Yoongi smiles across from me.

  I tilt my head and give him a I'm-confused look. He shrugs in response.

  After an awkward dinner (mostly due to my friend trying to make conversation with her idols) we all sit down in front of a large television. We end up watching an anime, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

  "But we don't fully understand Japanese," Jungkook told Namjoon.

  "Maybe you should learn."

  I sat next to my best friend, Yoongi sat on the couch closest to the one I was sitting on. I  promised myself to try and understand the movie, but little did I know that I'm absolutely horrible at Japanese. At least I attempted.

  I look over at SeoJeong, her eyes are wide as she watches the screen, then I remember that someone in her family was Japanese, so she must understand some of it at least.

  After a while, I start dozing off, I look over to see Taehyung and SeoJeong staring at the screen with their mouths open.

  "B-but they were meant to be together!" Both Taehyung and SeoJeong said at the same time.

  I laugh unconsciously. SeoJeong starts talking to Taehyung about what should happen, and they go into a long conversation about it. Meanwhile, I don't even know the main characters name! I steal a glance at Yoongi. He's looking directly at me. Oh.

Authors Note: THIS IS SO CRINGY~ My writing is really just... UGH.