21

YOONGI'S POV:

  The suitcase takes a large amount of force to close it, as I stuffed it to the brink of insanity. I may have to go, but it doesn't mean I'll enjoy it, I will try though. 

  "Okay," Taehyung looks at my over-packed suitcase with furrowed eyebrows,"SeoJeong said that Yin might be sick. She won't come out of her room either. She just told me to pass it along to you. Don't tell the other members, or else it will be a stampede over there."

  What's wrong Yin?

  I put on a long sleeve shirt and go downstairs to the car, the driver ready to go. I don't think she's sick. I'm worried that she's trapped in her own mind. A butterfly trapped within a cage made from it's own bones.

  The door is unlocked as I enter. SeoJeong is sitting at the kitchen counter stirring around something in a bowl.

  "Oh, hello Yoongi-oppa." She bows and I do the same. 

  "She's still in her room." I nod and walk through the small hallway. I don't hesitate when I open the door. She lays in bed, her knees to her chest and her hands over her head. Without a second to think I climb onto her bed. She looks up, her eyes widened.

  "Shh, it's fine. It's okay." She gives up and goes back to her position. I adjust myself to where I can hold her while laying by her. She flinches as soon as I touch her, but I don't let go.

  When you're falling you need someone to catch you. 

  "My head hurts." I nod. When we first met, she was listening to my music to calm down, to try and avoid all the pain she was feeling.

-

  YIN POV:

  He starts to hum. His arms wrap around me even more. I can't move. My head hurts, almost as much as the thoughts swirling around in my mind, wanting to escape in a painful way. His humming then turns to soft speaking.

  First Love.

  His voice is smooth and low. My headache begins to fade away until all I can focus on is his voice. He holds you for a while, gently singing/speaking his songs and a few pop songs. I stay like that for a while, me in Yoongi's embrace, and Yoongi's soft voice chasing away all the pain.

  At some point he leaves, around eleven at night I think. SeoJeong left me a bowl of soup on my nightstand. I sit up and eat it in the dark, my mind and heart a lot lighter than before. 

  Getting up, I remember something, the blades. Quietly I make my way down the hall to the bathroom, there I find the small blades tucked safely away being toilet paper. I grab them, nearly slicing my finger. I slip on shoes and open the front door, I know that these blades only cause more pain and grief than helping me.

  The sharp pieces of metal clank as they hit the inside of the dumpster, they'll be buried by tomorrow. No one will have to know what I had done before, it was all ending right now. Still, I felt like my only security blanket just fell away, my bare body showing it's scars to the world.

  At some point I would learn to love myself, right now it hurts, but in the end I know that it will save me and the people I love.

  I shut the door and climb in bed, tomorrow I may regret it, but I did it. After years, I finally stood up to every single person who bullied me and the worst of them all, myself.

_

Don't forget to leave a vote~

What do you think about her throwing away the razor blades?

Oh, how did that get there...?