26

The next question is for me. Jungkook gives a closed-lip smile and then speaks, "truth or dare?"

  "Dare?" I say questioningly, considering the odd glint in his eyes. "Okay, I dare you to have to share a blanket with one of us, until it is you turn again at least." I roll my eyes. 

  I immediately glance at SeoJeong, "She counts right," I point from under your blanket." He shakes his head no and smiles. "Of course..." I mutter words under my breath.

  "Who will take me?" All the boys look awkwardly at one another, until Jimin raises his hand. "I don't mind, she's chill." He gives me an encouraging smile. I glare at Jungkook, who almost looks disappointed at this arrangement. I walk over to Jimin who is seated between Yoongi and Jin. I drop my blanket and quickly sit next to Jimin who wraps the blanket around the two of us, our arms touching along with our legs grazing each other. 

  Blazing with awkwardness, I ask for the next person's turn. Jin asks Yoongi who, in turn, ends up having to shove twenty-four marshmallows into his mouth, not the small ones either. The group ends up cackling as he struggles to put the eighth one into his mouth, his cheeks turning a deep red. He ended up only being able to fifteen, although considering their size, that's an accomplishment, or at least that's what he tells us at his failure to complete the dare. 

  "Taehyung truth or dare," Namjoon asks. Taehyung gives a half smirk and yells, "Truth!"

  "Is it true that you've never had your first kiss?" Taehyung pops a marshmallow into his mouth as he answers, "Yep." Hoseok looks at the group with his mouth in a small "O". He jumps up after a second, "Hey, wait a minute! We had to kiss that one time for that video! How could you forget such a traumatic experience!" He pouts. Jin smiles, "I don't think that should be considered his first kiss, was it yours?" 

  "Hyung!" Hoseok sits down and gives a resentful glance towards Taehyung. That got pretty gay really fast, I think to myself. After a few more rounds and a lot of craziness (Taehyung doing a cartwheel onto the couch, knocking over a picture frame, and Jungkook having to be Jin's throne, with Namjoon as his footrest) we all headed our separate ways, I had stayed with Jimin the whole game, having grown comfortable to his warmth and general presence.

As I'm opening my door I'm stopped by someone calling out to me, "Hey." 

// Update today, on 3/19/19, look forward to it ;)